Luke blurb

{Credit to Lukehemmingsismysugadaddy}

Imagine drunk Luke coming home to you after being at the club with the boys. You would be waiting for him because you weren't really up to go out tonight. He would stumble into your room with his long legs dragging on the floor making skid marks from his converse. "Hey baaabyy" He would mutter sloppily. Throwing his whole body weight on you as you were just lying in bed already tucked in and comfortable, running your fingers through his sweat ridden curls. "Have fun tonight?" You would ask him as his eyes start to flutter in and out of consciousness. "I'm hungry" He would say as he latches his body to your waist, almost like a death grip. Nuzzling his pointy nose deeper into your over sized t-shirt, letting his lips rest ajar. "What do you want Luke?" "Mmmm I-I-I want pancakes." He would say in a little voice not even lifting his head to speak. "Alright I'll make you some but you have to come sit out there to keep me company, okay? Can you do that for me?" Luke would nod his head up and down with his eyes closed shut, his lips forming that straight smile just like his favorite emoji. Rolling out of your comfy position first, Luke slumps down onto the sheets. Pulling him up from his armpits, he was massive and heavy. His broad shoulders counteracting every movement you tried to make to keep him up. "Alright let's go" You say as you were already panting out of breath. Luke, stumbling over his own feet. Finally getting to the kitchen, you begin making the pancakes. Luke with his head in his arms sitting at the counter trying to stay awake to watch you cook for him in just his over sized t-shirt. "You look pwetty" He would say in a stupid, drunken, baby voice. Feeling your cheeks suddenly flush crimson, you just smile to yourself as you continue flipping the pancakes. Handing Luke the pancakes stacked high on the plate his eyes widen and his beautiful blues illuminate in the shitty kitchen lighting. Seeing as that he was barely able to hold the knife and fork without totally injuring himself you take it from him. "Here. Let me do it." You say as you take a seat beside him, feeding him is pancakes. With his mouth full he stares at you and smiles with his mouth shut, lifting his chin, looking all cheeky. Leaning into your ear now, you feel him breathing down your neck, sending chills down your spine. "Thank you." He says before resting his scruffy cheek on your shoulder and passing the fuck out.