Luke blurb

{Credit to Mgcliffvrd}

club goer!Luke being a regular at the club down the block from his house to the point where the bouncer and him are on a first name basis. you recently got yourself a fake id and decide to go out to a club with your friends. while waiting to get in, the bouncer lets all your friends go in but stops on you. while looking at your id he hands it back to you and tells you to get lost. "sir pls my friends are all in there-" you try begging before club goer!Luke goes and puts his arm around your shoulder and tells the bouncer "don't worry Randy she's with me". he shakes the bouncers hand and on your way in you go. "what's your poison beauty" luke yells over the music to you, his arm still around your shoulders. you tell him a rum and coke and he sits you down around the bar and has a conversation with the bartender, which he unsurprisingly knows... he buys you your drink, and a few more after that, and you two just laugh and talk for what seems like forever. your friends eventually find you and him sitting together and pull you two to the dance floor. the music and liquor pulsing through your veins. luke sways his body and moves his hands on to your hips. "you doing anything tonight?" luke says in to your ear, managing to be louder then the club music. you shake your head no, and luke smirks and follows it up with "how about me?" and you laugh through his drunken humor and grab his hand and lead him out of the club. "my place is just down the block on the left" he says while leading you down the block to his place.