Calum blurb

{Credit to Peaceof5sos}

Calum had his eyes on you since the red carpet. You had caught his attention while he was being interviewed and you were standing not too far away, laughing with a friend. Calum wasn't sure if it was the way your eyes seemed to shine when you smiled, or the fact that your outfit left enough to the imagination to fill his head with unholy thoughts; or maybe it was a dangerous combination of the two. Still, all night he found himself watching you. When you went up on stage and received your award he clapped along with everyone else, even though all he was thinking about was how much he wanted you all for himself. At the after party he finally got the chance to talk to you, not wasting a second. He smiled and introduced himself, congratulating you on winning for best new artist. As you guys resumed talking, he was all over you. It was the light touches, arm brushing against your side, finger tips grazing your shoulder, hip bumping your own. But he knew that you wanted him as much as he craved you. So he leaned in as his hand slipped down to your ass, lips pressing agaisnt you ear as he whispered "I bet singing isn't the only that that little mouth of yours is good at."