Human!Bill Cipher x Reader (Part 2) - Puppy Love

It's been two weeks since you made that deal with the demon, and let's just say that things aren't going as smoothly as you wanted.

Bill follows you everywhere. Most of the time he was on his triangle form to not draw too much attention and when you two are alone or at your house he would change into his human form.

The catch is that he constantly trying to annoy you: he teased you, pulled pranks on you, made you do chores for him and sometime even tried to take control of your body to do stupid things like make you dance in the middle of the Mystery Shack while there was a lot of customers...

But right now everything seemed calm at your house: Bill was watching TV and you were getting ready for your gaming section. But as you started playing your favorite Nintendo GameCube game, you noticed that SOMEONE had been messing around with it early that day.

Furious, you left your room (almost breaking the door in the process, I might add) and stomped to the living room."Bill!! The hell have you done to my Majora's Mask game!? It's so glitchy that it almost looks like I was playing that BEN Drowned creepypasta thingy!"

He looked at you smirking "well... I might as well have "played with it" early this day~"
You glared at him "Not funny, Bill! It's the third time this week that you have destroyed one of my video games! Could you quit trying to do my life miserable for just once?"

"I have no idea of what you are talking about~" He said, playing innocent. You sighed. You already knew that there is no point in arguing with Bill, he always finds a way to get out of trouble.

Feeling defeated you sited next to him on the couch, and started watching some random show that was on TV right now. Bill didn't say anything, though. Sure, he liked to piss you off but right now he knew that was better to just leave you alone.

After a while of watching TV, you had a brilliant idea. You looked at Bill, who was too busy watching TV, and smirked. Without him noticing you extended your hand and started petting his hair.

At first he tensed up a bit, but after a few seconds he started leaning in to your touch with a pleased looked on his face. Yeah, Bill had a soft spot for having his hair messed with. You had discovered that a few days ago, when you two got caught in the rain and you had to dry Bill's hair with a towel.

Bill was practically melting right now and he let his head slide to your lap. You giggled at this "awww, Billy~ you look adorable!" "S-shut u-up" He said blushing both for being embarrassed and for the fact that you thought that he was cute.

Yeah, Bill might be an annoying little devil but he was YOUR annoying little devil.