Bill Cipher X Reader: Prisoner (Chapter 2)

After the strange encounter you had with Bill Cipher, you decided to cover the fact that you've met him to your friends and familly. Why? A lot of reasons pushed you to lie about that event... Firstly, you knew your mother would be furious at you for wearing that artifact so carelessly (wich wasn't faithful to your personality, You were usually much more careful about your actions...) Secondly, you knew most people wouldn't believe you and would probably call you crazy or say you're lying to get attention.

That's why you put a sweater on so you could hide your new necklace in it. At first it was a bit suffocating considering the fact that it was hot outside since it was near summer, but you eventually got used to it after a few minutes.

Your mother then came back home and asked you if you've found the object she's sent you digging for, to wich you replied a simple "no", explaining to her that she's probably made a mistake or something. She agreed with you, without arguying, as your mission wasn't actually THAT important to her, before going towards the house's library, telling you she'll be doing some research. You then had an idea and proposed to help her with her research. She gladly accepted, before heading to the library, with you this time.

You've never really went into the library, (since you always thought it was creepy and stuff) so the room always impressed you everytime you'd go in it. The library was a huuuge room. The floors were made of ceramic decorated with artistic symbols while the walls were made with old, fancy wood and nicely carved stones, making a mysterious atmosphere. There were, of course, books EVERYWHERE. Some were huge, others smaller and most of them were stored on shelves or in cabinets.

You then asked your mother to lead you to the most credible books she had about the mysteries of Gravity Falls. Liking your enthusiasm, she didn't question why you specifically wanted to know more about Gravity Falls, wich made you glad, not worrying about lying to her more than you had to. She brought you to her personal collection of books about Gravity Falls conspiracies, telling you that the books were in order from the most credible, to the less credible. You smiled and thanked her before she went away, minding her own buisness.

Why did you want to read books about Gravity Falls? Being a smart girl, you surely noticed that Bill was far from being human, wich made you curious about him. What WAS he? was he good or bad? And then, after wondering how to find awnsers, you remebered that you found the pendent in Gravity Falls, along with all the illuminati symbols hiding everywhere in this town and that's why you thought that searching infos from Gravity Falls' books would be a good first lead, your best one, at least.

Your first reflex was to look at the least credible. Sure, you could just take the most credible first, but you decided to search information in each one so you can compare them at the end and know the maximum about Bill Cipher. You thought about that since the first book's infos may be good, but not necessarily complete.

You took all the eleven books, installed yourself on a random table and started to read.

_______________________________________________________

Aften searching in 10 of the books, you felt discouraged... You haven't found ANYTHING about Bill or any illuminati reference... Most of the stuff that was in this book talked about strange creatures that could possibly live in Gravity Falls, wich you'd find intresting if you weren't desperately searching for any information about the strange triangle stucked in your pendant. You were about to give up, but still decided to give a chance to the "most credible" book. "Maybe I was wrong about starting with the less credible..." you thought, turning your head towards the last book.

As your eyes rested on its cover, you felt even more discourraged than before... The book looked like it was made by children! Why is that? Well, on the cover was written: