Human!Bill Cipher x OC You Suck At Being A Dream Demon

Right now there was nothing interesting to do at Violet's house and she was sitting on her couch, bored out of her mind. Violet then decided that she was going to get a snack, because let's be honest here: there was nothing better to do right now. But as she entered in the kitchen she noticed someone leaning on the fridge door, smirking.

"Hey there, hot stuff! See something ya like?". Violet rolled her eyes "I think I lost my appetite" she said and started walking way, with Bill following suit. She then turned around so she could face him "By the way, why are you still here?" he only smiled "I think that the most appropriate question is why are YOU still here?" "Maybe because you suck at your job" Bill stopped dead on his tracks with a shocked expression on his face "I-I.... suck a-at my j-job? Violet, you really think I suck at my job?"

--------Insert here a flashback on narration mode---------
Since Bill had made that deal with Dipper, he had nothing to do. Torment the people of Gravity Falls was no fun, because giving nightmares to people who are already insane isn't as appealing as it might sound.

So he decided to start to do things like a real Dream demon does. You know, get a human counterpart and generally make their life miserable, 'till eventually they... you know... punch their own ticket. (If your confused in this part and don't know what it means then..... YOUR REALLY DON'T WANNA KNOW)

So to start this new 'hobby' of his, he decided to start with something easy. Someone who, probably, already had a lot of problems on their life: a teenager.

And, as luck would have it, he ended up choosing Violet. But things aren't going as Bill had planned. Because no matter how hard he tried to make every day of her life the worst day ever, she just didn't give a single fuck about what he did.

He pesters her in class until she ended up disrupting everyone else; he tries to make her uncomfortable while she was eating lunch; he tries to harass her while she was in the bathroom; (BTW this part ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^is a little perv so for all you pervs out don't even think about that) He had her pass balls at a ghost in gym class... Everyone was starting to think that she was crazy, but, it's just not really getting into her!

How much time it's been since he started following Violet? Weeks? Months? Years? To be honest he had already lost the track of time, and as time still goes on, Bill and Violet ended building a love-hate friendship. But no matter what, Bill still wants to finish the job he started.... Or at least he thinks he does.  
------End of flashback------------------------

Bill snapped out of his daze and followed Her to the living room "Violet, come on! A little death never killed anybody!" "For the last time, stop following me around and get out of my house!" he smirked "Why? I am THAT annoying?"

She punched the living room table in anger and looked at him "What part of 'Get the fuck out of my house' didn't you get!?" Bill, who also was starting to get angry, yelled at her "And what part of 'I want you dead' didn't you get!?" He immediately slapped a hand over his mouth once he realized what he just said. (For a dream demon what ever you think it goes out of your mouth)

Bill looked at her and to his surprise he didn't saw the usual blank expression on her face, he saw a really hurt one.

Her face dropped as tears of both angry and sadness started to fall down her face "Yeah... I guess you are not the only one who wants that to happen..." (She was bullied in school and abused by her parents her 3 brothers in their own world (I'll explain this in the next one) so she has scars and cut all over her body)

Bill started to panic, he just made is best and only friend cry. So he did the first thing that had come to his mind: he tackled her in a hug. But he accidentally knocked both of you to the ground, with him on top of her.

He hugged her as close as possible and nuzzled his face on her neck "Violet, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I swear! I...." he then continued on endless speech about how he felt sorry for saying that.

She looked at him, surprised. For the first time since the two met each other he actually felt sorry for hurting her. She hugged him back.
"That's okay, Bill. I forgive you" Bill suddenly stopped talking and lifted his head so he could look at her "really?" she smiled at him "really".

A happy grin spread across Bill's, face and before she could ask if he could get off of her he attached his arms around her neck and kissed her... on the lips.
At first she tensed up a little, but 3 seconds later she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his waist. As the two parted from the kiss he smiled at her.

"Well, I guess I really suck at being a demon when I'm with you"