Bill Cipher X Reader: Prisoner (Chapter 5)

You were still walking in the "hopes and dreams" part of your brain, with the tiny demon following you.

You started to pay more attention to Bill's attitude, since you had noticed his unusual calmness.

The visit quickly got silent, as you were too concentrated on the triangle to make any comments on your hopes and dreams, like you used to, not long ago.

Of course, the demon soon noticed it, being able to read your mind and stuff.

He flew beside you.

-Hey kid, you alright?

You frowned, knowing he saw your suspicions.

-Why are you asking?

-Oh well, it's just that it looks like you've got........ something on your MIND. HAHAHA-haaaaa... Seriously though, what's wrong?

His shitty pun and the fake concern in his voice made you roll your eyes.

-Why would you care? Why are you concerned about me all of a suddent?

-Because that's what friends do [Name]!

You sighed.

-We're not friends, Bill.

-Not yet! But I know we'll be buddies one day!

-Keep dreaming Cipher.

He chuckled.

Bill started to like the way you resisted him everytime he tried to make friends with you. It really widened his desire to fulfill this "challenge" by succeeding to make a deal with you. A REAL deal, not like the little thing about the showers. No, he wanted to make a deal to make him free. And then, when he'd finally got you into his trap, it would just make his victory more satisfying.

You, on the other hand, were feeling pretty annoyed with Bill's attitude with you. Did he really think you were such an idiot??? When he started to be nicer with you, you didn't pay much attention to it, but now it was starting to be obvious that his kindness was empty hearted. You were surprised he kept persisting with his friendly behaviors, even though you had made it clear, everytime he tried, that you didn't want any fake friendship between the two of you. Deep inside, you felt pity for the demon. it was kind of sad seeing him in this state. Why wouldn't he just be himself?

The triangle put his arm around your shoulders and gave you a smug look.

-Look sweety, I REALLY want to know what's bothering you. Why don't you just tell me what's going on it that pretty little head of yours, like the good little girl you are, hmm?

You winced. You started to think that it was weird the way he was complimenting you so much. You didn't even know him for goodness sake!

-Why don't you just read my mind, instead of bothering me, since you want to know so badly?

He brought his free hand under his eye, pretending to think.

-Hm.... Now that you mention it....

He looked into your eyes with a joyful look, as he removed his hand from under his own.

-I guess I just want to.... "bond with you" or something, like you humans say!

For the first time, you took the arm that was around you and put it away from your shoulders.

-I noticed and.... I think we need to talk about this.

Bill positioned himself in front of you, unfazed by your gesture of rejection, still keeping his happy look.