7|| First Day

I run into the class room and quickly sit down in an empty seat. I check my watch and let out a sigh of relief when I realize I still have time to spare. I was so concerned that I was going to be late on my first day at Kingston. Earlier this morning, I literally got out of the flat in less than 15 minutes. Kingston isn't too far away from Zayn's flat but I was convinced that I was not going to be late.

After I unpacked and got settled into my new room last night, I didn't leave my room again. It was already about 6 pm then and I had eaten at the airport so there was no need for me to confront Zayn again. It's not that I'm avoiding him....well I guess I am. But after last night, I'm afraid to talk to him. He seemed very serious and very threatening. I hate to admit it, but I was afraid of him. I guess his whole nice guy act was just that- an act he performed for his mother.

Luckily for me, Zayn had already left the flat when I got up to leave for school so I didn't have to run into him again. I guess he went off to work wherever he does whatever it is he does.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of someone plopping down in the seat next to me. I turn to find a brunette with green eyes giving me the biggest smile at think I've ever seen.

He chuckles before saying, "Hey! You must be Charlotte the new girl! It's great to finally see you. Professor Drue said you'd be coming soon but we didn't know exactly when to expect you.

This graphic design course isn't too hard. Well, some people think it is. Personally, I love graphic design and Professor Drue's method of teaching so it comes easy to me. If you want, I can catch you up on everything you've missed? I can lend you my notes or we can even have study sessions or we could just hang out some time to get to know each other first! I'm Harry Styles by the way."

I laugh at the tall boy and shake my head in disbelief. I had no idea he would be so talkative. It seems like he could just blab on for days. Maybe making friends won't be as difficult as I thought.

"Hey Harry. My name is Charlotte but I guess you already knew that," I say, chuckling nervously. "It's so nice to meet you. Catching up on the course sounds like a great idea. I love graphic design and I think I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself."

"Well I'm looking forward to figuring that out," he replies with a cheeky grin.

Harry continues to talk and answers all the questions I throw at him. He tells me plenty of things about the course as well as some personal stories. I discover he is very easy to talk to- which is a quality I value in people. He also has a knack for storytelling and I can't help but laugh along with him. I learn a lot about him as we sit in the classroom, joking around. Waiting for class to start, we chat on and on like we've known each other our whole lives.

I'm entranced by his presence and his whole aura. I find myself entranced by his glittering green eyes and his deep dimples that appear when he smiles. Throughout our whole conversation, he seems like he's completely interested in everything I have to say. He shows this by nodding and adding small comments here and there. Also, he never breaks eye contact.

"So this is Charlotte huh?" A boy with brown hair asks, interrupting Harry and I. He walks over with a blonde girl following at his heels. He casually slips into the seat in front of me as the blonde girl sits in the seat to my left.

"The one and only. We're already best friends. We're also thinking of starting a study group. Wanna join, Louis?" Harry answers before I can even speak.

"Why not? I don't think I need the extra study time but I'd love to get to know you Charlotte. I'm sure Shannon would also love to join. Right Shan?" Louis asks. The blonde girl, Shannon, nods and gives me a small smile.