Morgan Brian/Lauren Holiday: Moe gets sick

Morgan Brian woke up one day while at a national team camp and immediately felt lightheaded. She groaned and grabbed her head. She noticed her roommate, Tobin Heath, was gone and suddenly, she felt super sick, and immediately thought "I never get sick why now at camp?" She then fell back asleep, not realizing she needs to be downstairs for breakfast and morning meeting.

With Lauren Holiday: Downstairs

Lauren went down to breakfast and noticed one of the girls who was like a daughter or sister to her, Morgan Brian, wasn't there, so she asked Tobin where she was. Her fellow new kid told her she was still asleep with she left that morning. So she went upstairs after getting the room key from Tobin and heading to room 519 and knocked before opening it and seeing the youngest member of the team still asleep but very pale. She walked over and gently shook her and Moe opened her eyes, saying "what?!" Lauren smiled and said "Morning kiddo. You need to get up, but you look like crap. Are you alright?" She replied "I don't feel well. I feel lightheaded and queasy." Lauren nodded and replied "I will be right back, okay?" She left and came back with Dawn. Dawn asked "Hey Morgan. Lauren told me you aren't feeling well. What's going on kiddo?" Morgan replied "I feel really lightheaded and queasy, and I feel weak and stuff." Dawn nodded and said "Wanna try and sit up so I can check some stuff?" Morgan replied " I'm gonna pass out or throw up, I think." Dawn replied "Lauren grab a trash can and help me sit her up." Lauren did that, and Morgan was shaking slightly, so they got her up and checked her temperature, seeing it was 99 degrees. She immediately said "I think it's a combination of a virus and dehydration. Let's get you some water in your system and some food then back to sleep for the day and luckily, we have the day off, so you can sleep all day." They got her fed and watered before Lauren said "Want me to stay? I can if you want me to." Morgan looked at her, and replied "I don't care, really. I mean, I'll probably be asleep the whole time." Lauren nodded and brushed hair out of the youngster's face before soothing her to sleep. As she fell asleep and Lauren then sat on Tobin's bed before remembering she still had her key so ran to find her and give the key back. Dawn thengave her a key and said "Just for this, then right back to me, okay?" She nodded and headed back.

Time skip: 5 pm

Lauren was sitting with Tobin just talking when they heard a rustle in the younger girl's bed to see her waking up. Lauren got up and went to her getting next to her, saying "Hey kiddo how you feeling?" Morgan replied "Better. Still lightheaded, though." "Being dehydrated does that to you, sweetie. Wanna sit up?" Morgan nodded and was helped up and then said "What time is dinner?" "6:30." She then replied "Can I shower, maybe?" Lauren smiled and said "Sure. Want me to stay outside the door in case you feel dizzy or lightheaded?" Morgan nodded and she went to shower. Lauren stood outside the door and waited until about 20 minutes later, when she walked out and she looked better, so Lauren asked "You feeling better?" She nodded, and they sat on Morgan's bed and Morgan laid her head on Lauren's shoulder, saying "Thanks." "For what?!" "Taking care of me." Lauren nodded, replying "No problem."

Time skip Dinner

Lauren watched as Morgan downed like her 6th glass of water and finally said "Stop it, or you'll float away." Morgan laughed and said "Sorry. I am dehydrated, you know."

They ate, laughing and talking until it was curfew, and Lauren followed her into the room, where Tobin was asleep already so she fixed her hair and her blanket and her phone wasn't plugged in so she plugged it in to charge, and then she went over to Morgan and tucked her in, checking her temperature and saying "Sleep tight."

Morgan was grateful for that day, and she takes any day she's not feeling well into consideration and told Dawn or her other trainers straight away.

End of chapter