Memories: Ali and Hao

Ali Krieger had just done her story for the US SOCCER YouTube channel, talking about herself, and so many memories came back since she had to talk about almost dying. She was ready to cry but she wanted to be with one person during allthat. She wanted to be with HAO.

She walked to the room HAO shared with Becky and knocked. Luckily HAO had opened the door so Ali immediately collapsed into her arms and just started bawling. Heather brought her to her bed and held her. Lucky Becky wasn't there, so it was just them. She didn't know what was going on so she just let her cry it out. Finally after about 29 minutes she stopped and said "The memories came back Heather." "from college?" "I had to talk about what happened that year." "Hey. It's okay, sweetie." HAO said, hugging her.

Suddenly, a knock sounded, so Heather got it and saw Jill Ellis standing there. She said "Hey Jill. You can come in if you want." She let the coach in and then closed the door and headed back to Ali, hugging her again. Jill looked at Ali and asked "You okay, Kriegs?" Ali shook her head no. Heather gently rubbed Ali's back and so Ali brought her knees to her chest and removed her right sock and ran her finger along her the scar on her ankle. "The memories." She whispered before Jill asked "What memories, kiddo?" "The ones of when I almost died." Ali started crying again so HAO gently pulled the defender into a hug and let her cry into her chest.

Jill left and Heather just let Ali cry. Soon though Ali cried herself to sleep so HAO laid Ali down along with herself and let Ali sleep.

End of chapter