Playing: Alyssa Naeher

Alyssa Naeher, 3rd goalkeeper and number 21 for the USWNT couldn't believe it. They were up 6-1 against Costa Rica, and Hope's knee was killing her after the first half, so the coaches said "Alyssa, warm up." So she warmed up with Paul and got ready for the second half of the game.

Game time....

They ended up winning 7-2, but Alyssa was beating herself up for the goal and everyone knew it.
The goalkeepers hadn't come back yet but suddenly everyone could hear Ashlyn's voice saying "Hey, it's okay Alyssa. really, nobody could've stopped that shot." Then Hope's voice "Yeah. You did fine. not fine, amazing. Don't let it get to you, Alyssa." Alyssa's voice sounded "I'm not fit for this team if I can't stop that shot." A slam could be heard and they all suddenly saw Alyssa's goalkeeper gloves on the ground. Suddenly, Hope grabbed her and said "Don't you ever say they again, Alyssa, okay? You are an amazing goalkeeper who just got another cap and has a high possibility of playing against Australia now since I'm out for a while." Alyssa looked at her before nodding and saying "Okay." Ashlyn grabbed the goalkeeper gloves and gave them to Alyssa, who said "Thanks guys." They nodded their thanks before they heard "Goalkeepers, break it up. Go shower and get changed so we can get going." It was Abby who said it and everyone was looking at them either half dressed or fully dressed back in their sweats already. The goalkeepers got showered and dressed quickly before they all went back on the bus.

Alyssa looked over at Hope. She knew Hope's body was tired, so maybe this was a good sign for her and Ash. She knew she would be good and possibly a starter soon like Hope and Ashlyn.

This made her happy.

End of chapter sorry so bad I had a really good idea and I lost it

Btw first day of school tomorrow, so I might not update as much anymore.