Drunk Confessions: O'Solo

This is 2 ideas combined.

Hope Solo and Kelley O'Hara were with their teammates on the Seattle Reign (Kelley got traded. Just go with it) at a bar after a big win, and they were dancing and both were super drunk.

Kelley knew Hope was struggling and got drunk a lot lately, so she kept an eye on her. Hope had gone through a tough divorce and was using soccer as an output for her anger. She was always yelling and she couldn't even do interviews after games because she would lose her voice, so tonight she knew there wouldn't be a lot of talking between the two of them.

As they danced and got drunker, Kelley had been developing feelings over the last year or so for Hope since they had bonded with defense and the Reign now.

What she didn't know is that Hope had been developing the same feelings.

It was going to be a interesting night.

Kelley stood next to Hope, then the goalkeeper asked to speak to the Stanford grad alone.

The defender followed the golden glove winner outside to a back porch. They stood together and Hope cleared her throat, saying "KO, I wanna tell you something." Cue nod from Kelley "I've been developing feelings for you since before my divorce, but they have been more since it got finalized. Kelley, I like you and it's not drunk me talking. It's real Hope Amelia Solo talking." Her words weren't even slurred. Apparently she had sobered up before this. Kelley took the goalkeepers hand and said "I like you too Hope."

Then all the sudden, Hope pulled Kelley in and kissed her.

Time skip: 6 months later.

They had been together 6 months, and they were ready to come out.

Hope was nervous about it, due to the media and the hate she always got.

So they went into the press conference and sat down next to each other with Jill on Kelley's left.

Hope started "Kelley and I have an announcement."
Kelley continued "For the last 6 months, we have been dating."

Nothing bad happened.

And it all from some Drunk Confessions.

End of chapter