First date: JJ and Christen

Julie Johnston and Christen Press were going on a date together. JJ had finally gotten the courage to ask her out after talking to some of the other couples on the team
Ali and Ash
Hope and Kelley
Tobin and Alex
Abby and her wife
Megan and her fiancé

She had asked her out and, without knowing it, christen actually already also had a crush on her since the first day they met. That's why she doesn't have a boyfriend. Soon it was time and they were both dressed up in a dress for Press and slacks and a nice shirt for JJ.

Julie walked down to Christen's room and knocked on the door to see the beautiful Christen Press answer the door.
Julie smiled and said "Hey Chris." "Hey J." She then shouted to her roommate, Sydney. "I'm leaving Syd!!" " okay! have fun you guys! Don't do anything stupid!!" "Thanks! See you soon!!" The girls shouted back.

They got a cab and headed to the Italian restaurant Julie had picked out and they got to their table suddenly, instead of sitting, JJ pulled out Christen's chair and then sat down across from her. "Thanks." Christen said "no problem. It's proper for a date." They ordered their food and just talked and soon were finished but before they went back, they went for a wall in a small park over by the restaurant. They found a bench and Julie took Christen's hand and Christen spoke saying "Julie, tonight has been an amazing evening with you and I wanna say I really like you like a lot." Julie smiled and said "I really like you a lot too." "then can I ask you something?" Christen asked then Julie answered "Sure." "Will you be my girlfriend?" "I thought you would never ask." Then kissed her.

End of chapter and a perfect evening.