Chapter 1-The dreams

Hello everyone...here's the first chapter..hope u all like it :):)

___________________

"How dare you,you have no rights to look that beautiful,you are looking so beautiful.Those beautiful eyes,plum lips and wait how I forget your brown hairs"I crossed my hands on my chest and smiled cheekily.

"Noor!! Comeon help me in the packing and please leave this mirror alone,Poor mirror"Aayat shouted.I chuckled and took a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I put my brown hair strand behind my ear.

"Mr. Mirror your princess will see you later"I said and looked at my full length mirror.I quickly tied my hairs in a bun and walked out from the dressing room.Aayat was sat on the floor with piles of clothes.I sat beside her.

"I still don't understand your relationship with mirror,and your formula Love yourself"Aayat said.I laughed and put the clothes in the suitcase.I know that I am little weird but who cares.

"What's wrong with my formula, when you are not allowed to Love or make boyfriends than you have only one choice left Love yourself" I said.She shook her head.She always did that,never agreed with my points.

"At least I love my self not like you.I still don't understand why you say yes to Talib's proposal"I said with little harsh voice.Her hands stopped and she raised her eyebrow. I knew that she was hurt by my words but I had to say that.

"Because I like him"she said with low voice.

"Yes..that's the problem you like him not love him"I said.She bit her lower lip and folds the clothes.

"Noor!! Why you don't like Talib.He is a nice guy"Aayat said.

"Yeah I know how nice he is"I said and rubbed my nose.Talib was Aayat's fiancé which my parents choose him for Aayat.Aayat never had the guts to say no to my parents.Talib was not Aayat's type.He was flirty and spoiled kid of his parents.I looked at Aayat and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ok fine leave this topic,where's Nimra"I said.

"Don't know"Aayat said and shrugged her shoulders.We packed all our clothes in a suitcase and some other stuffs in boxes.

"Finally..everything is pack now"Aayat said and exhaled.She stretched her back.She was looking tired.

"I think you need some rest,come on get up I'll handle rest of the things"I said and smiled occured on her tired face.She got up and laid on the bed.

"Noor!!"she said faintly.I looked at her face.

"Thank you for everything"she said and her eyes moistened.I smiled and sat beside her.

"You are my sister Aayat and your happiness is my happiness. I am glad that you are coming with us"I said and put my hand on her hand.

"Finally your dream are going to come true.You'll find your job and me and Nimra,we both will complete our studies"I said joyfully and her eyes lit up with happiness.

"I still can't believe that dad said yes,and Talib.."she stopped and looked at me.

"Don't worry I am not going to scold you"I said and raised my eyebrow. She chuckled.

"So I am happy that Talib also said yes and he postponed our nikah"Ayat said.

"Yeah..and its weird"I said and she glared me.

"What.."I said and she slapped on my hand.

"Talk to me with some respect I am your elder sister"she said and crossed her hands on her chest.