Chapter 7-When he laugh

Noor's POV

"Hii Noor"Rose shouted happily near my ears.

"Hyee,you almost killed my ears"I said and she chuckled.

"Sorry"she said.

"Anyway today we are in same class"she said and tuck her burgundy hairs behind her ear.I smiled faintly.We both walked to the class.

"Where's Kevin and Sama"I asked to Rose.

"Oh..they both are in class"Rose said.We both speed up and entered in the class.Kevin and Sama both sat on their usual place.Kevin looked at us and waved his hand.Me and Rose walked to them and sat at the empty seat in front of them.

"Hyee guys"Me and Rose said together.

"Hyee..where were you both"Sama asked.

"I was arranging my locker"I said.

"And I was hungry"Rose said and patted her stomach.We all laughed at her expression. After five minutes the class filled with students.

I picked my notebook from my bag when my gaze fell on Hussain.He was looking at me.When our eyes met with each other,he stretched his hands and winked at me.I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked.

"Morning class"professor Wilson entered in the class.

"Morning Sir"we all greeted him.

"Class I have a good news for you"Mr. Wilson said. Everyone's face lit up with joy.

"you all are going on one week camping programme"Mr. Wilson said.

"Oooh.."the class shouted happily including me.I never go on camping so I was very excited.

"And one more thing class you all will be divided in the pairs and get participate in the activities, your score will be helpful for you in your final exams"Mr. Wilson said.

"Woow..that will be fun"Rose said.

"I hope I will get pair with Rayon"Rose said and looked at Rayon who was sat behind Hussain.Rose had a huge crush on Rayon.I chuckled suddenly my gaze fell on Hussain.He was busy in talking with his friend.He was looking quite excited. Oh..no..please..Allah..don't pair up me with him..please.
I prayed in my heart.

*******
Aayat's POV

I looked at my wrist watch.I was getting ready to going to office.

"Hurry up Aayat"I murmured and quickly combed my hairs.I took a final look of myself.I wore black trouser with white blouse and with my favourite black heels.

I quickly picked my purse and ran to the door but stop when my mobile rang.I removed the mobile from the purse and checked the caller id.I gulped a lump in my throat when I read the name on my mobile.

Zaidan sir.I quickly picked the call.

"Hello.."I slowly said.

"Aayat..where are you"Zaidan sir asked.My eyes wide opened.I looked at my wrist watch.I still have the time for the office and I am not late than why is he asking this question..is he in office..oh..no..

"Hello..Aayat are you there"he asked.

"Ye...yes sir..I am at home...I mean I am coming sir..I.."