Chapter 15-Be mine

Hyeee..lovelies I m back afer loooong time.. Sorry for taking so long....i was busy in my college.some personal issues...And yeah Alhamdulillah m blessed with a baby girl 😍😍😍

*******
Zaidan's POV

My hand was shaking and my vision become blurry.I gluped a lump in my throat and quickly wiped the drop of tear which was trying to coming out from the corner of my eyes. "no Zaidan.. You can't cry.. You can't..you are Zaidan Malik..no one can make you weak.. No one..".I broke my thoughts and tighten my grip on the steering.Those words were continuously echoing in my ears Aayat's fiance.I was driving so fast that I don't know when I reached at home.I opened the car door and without closing the door I ran into the house.

I took a quick steps and entered in my room.I looked around in my room.Everything was perfectly placed. I felt like they all were laughing on my imperfect life.

The waves of anger boiled inside my body. I picked the flower vase and throw it on the ground. The vase shatterd in small pieces just like my heart.I sat on floor and looked at the pieces of the vase.I threw every thing which was placed neatly and nicely in my room.

"Why..."" I grabbed my hairs and shouted.
"why!!!..why this is happening to me Allah.. Why!!..please..!!!help me.. I love her so much..i can't live without her..i can't" .

I closed my eyes. Aayat's beautiful face ran in front of my eyes. Her smile, her brown eyes filled with joy,I don't know when she became the part of my life. Suddenly the image of her and her fiance flashed in my mind.Tears escaped from my eyes.

Last time I was cried like this when my mother had passed away.She was the most important person of my life and I lost her and now it was again happening with me.

Aayat took a special place in my heart in my life after my mom.and now I was loosing her. It was feeling like I was the same childhood Zaidan who was so weak so broken.Destiny was again playing it's game.I was feeling so helpless so lonely.I covered my face with my palm

"Zaidan..what happen i heard the noises and..."

"ya Allah Zaidan..are you ohk what is this.." I wiped my face with my palm and looked at her.She looked around at every broken things than her eyes met with mine.She looked at me with wide eyes.Anger boiled inside my body.I clenched my fist to control my anger.

"welcome..welcome....Mrs Asiya MALIK..."I said with venom in my voice.

"you are again welcome in my ruined life"i got up and said.

"Zaidan..whats wrong with you.."she said with surprised face.

"whats wrong with me.."i chuckled and sat on the bed.She was the reason of my unhappy life. She took my mother's place.She make me a arrogant and heartless person which I never wanted to become.

"why are you so worried Mrs. Malik,look at me...I Am a weak, helpless and old Zaidan which you always wanted to see..aren't you happy Mrs. Malik"I shouted.She flinched with my voice.

"why are you talking to me like this Zaidan.. I am your mother..."

"don't call yourself my mother.. You are nothing..you are not my mother,you are a selfish woman who only think about her self, who took my mother's place who snached my dad from me,who took away my innocence,my childhood..my everything"I shouted.

She opened her mouth to say something but she stopped. She looked at me for a second than wiped her tears.I chuckled looking at her tears. I knew that everything was faked.Her tears was fake.

"please Mrs Malik..their is no one aroud here so please stop doing your emotional Drama"i said forcing on every words.

"this is too much Zaidan, enough is enough,everytime I heard your taunts your inappropriate manners but I said nothing to you only because of your mother,because I promise to her that I'll take care of you...I Am not a robot am also a human I have a heart Zaidan.. now its time to tell you the truth Zaidan.. I know you hate me,you think that I took your mother's place but you don't know the whole truth,you don't know nothing"she said with wiping her tears.