Chapter 14-Beauties and the Bad News

Thank u for ur amazing response guys..I am glad that u all liked the previous chapter

************
Aayat's POV.

Today's day was weird really weird.First weird thing happened was Mr. Zaidan himself come to my house to pick me up, second he asked me about my interests,third he was smiling all day without any reason.and that is the most weirdest thing for me..I mean Mr. Arrogant is actually smiling.and last weird thing is Ms. Jazmine who is paying more attention at me rather than the designs which I showed her.

She was looking at me like I was some kind of ghost.

"So Jazmine...which design you finally select"Mr.Zaidan asked.

"Aah..I select this one for my dad,this one for me...and.."she stopped and looked at me.

"And this one for my husband"she said while pointing at the catalogue and glanced at me.

"we already have your dad's measurement but we need your and your's husband's measurement"I said.

"I'll give you my measurement and my husband is little busy so I'll text you his measurement"she said to me.I nodded and picked the designs which she selected.

"Ohk than..Aayat will take your measurement and if you need to make some changes in your dress you'll tell Aayat.I have to go now I have lots of pending works in my office"Mr Zaidan said.

"thank you Mr. Zaidan and its nice to meet you"Jazmine said with soft smile.

"Same here Jazmine and its pleasure to work with you"Mr. Zaidan said and shake hand with her.

"Aayat take care of everything"he said and I simply nodded.He went out from the designing room.I picked the measuring tape from the drawer and looked at Jazmine,she was still looking at me.

"Shall we start"I said to her with small smile.She nodded her head in yes.I started taking her measurements and note down it in the notepad.

"So Aayat..are you single or have any boyfriend"she said with light chuckle.

"Ah..I am engaged"I said.

"Woow..that's nice,love or arranged"she again asked.I glanced at her face.I didn't know why was she asking me about my personal life.

"Arrange.."I said while taking her measurements.

"Hmmm..interesting"she slowly said.I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion. I quickly took her measurements so that I don't have to give her answer of her questions.

"We are done here"I said and put the measurement tape in the drawer.

" "I hope you'll design best for me"she said and ran her fingers in her brown hands.

"Yeah..we will"I said.She smirked
She picked her handbag and turned towards me.

"Its nice to meet you Aayat Yousuf..I hope I'll see you soon..byee"she said.

"Yeah...byee"I slowly said.She smiled and went out from the designing room.I took a relief breathe and sat on the sofa.sometimes people really acting different..But I was still confused about her behaviour.I picked the design catalogue and walked to the designing staff.
---------------
Talib's POV

I was driving the car to reached to The M.Luvoxy enterprises where Jazmine told me to come.I had to select some designing dress for me to wear in Jazmine's father's hotel opening party.