Chapter 13-You are mine

Zaidan's POV

I was sat with aunty,Hamdan and Aayat.Aunty was talking to me but my mind even my eyes were on Aayat.She was listening our conversation very carefully.A small smile was present on her lips.Her long hairs was falling on her shoulder.Theirs no makeup present on her face still she was looking beautiful.

"You guys talk I'll go and see the dinner arrangements"Aunty said and went to the kitchen.

"So,we have to design Mr. Rafique's outfit"Hamdan said and I nodded.

"Yeah and also for her daughter"I said.

"Hmmm,and we have only one week.great!!"Hamdan said and scratched his head.

"Don't worry we have our whole team Hamdan"I said and he smiled.

"Aayat,you have to arrange meeting with Mr. Rafique's daughter"I said to Aayat.

"Don't worry sir I'll arrange everything"Aayat said.I looked at her.Her big brown eyes was looking beautiful and the cute smile on her lips was increasing her natural beauty.My gaze was fixed on her lovely face.She tucked her brown hair strand behind her ear and her eyes met with mine.We both were silently looking at each other.My heart wanted me to hold her face in my hands and looked into her eyes for forever.

"Dinner is ready guys"Aunty shouted from the kitchen and I came out from my thoughts.Aayat quickly shifted her gaze from my face.

"Let's go I am already feeling hungry"Hamdan said and rubbed his tummy.Sometimes he really acted like a child.

"Aah..I have to go now, actually my aunty is waiting for me" Aayat said and looked at Hamdan than at me.

"What no!!! Come on Aayat dinner is ready and you can't go without eating"Hamdan said to Aayat.She nervously rubbed her palms and looked at us.I didn't want her to go.I wanted to spend this precious moments with her.

"Sorry Hamdan..I have to go....

"You are not going anywhere Aayat"aunty came out from the kitchen and said.I looked at aunty and my heart started dancing happy dance. She was coming on right time. She hold Aayat's hand.

"Let's go"aunty said and pulled Aayat with her.She looked at us.I smiled happily.You are awesome aunty..

"Sorry we can't help you"Hamdan said and shrugged his shoulder. I chuckled and looked at Aayat's puppy face.

We all sat on the dining tables.Aunty served dinner to us.She served biryani on my plate and my eyes lit up looking at my favourite dish.I remembered when I was young my mom used to cook biryani for me.After mom's death I eat this dish only at Aunty's house.I took a bite of biryani and its tastes melted in my mouth.It was the same taste which I ate in my childhood.It reminds me the taste of my mother's hands.

"Aunty,I must say the biryani is yummy,thousands of hug to you for this yummy biryani"I said with wide smile.

"I didn't cook the biryani"aunty said with small smile.I looked at her with confused face.

"Actually Aayat cooked the biryani"Aunty said.I looked at Aayat with wide eyes.She looked at me and slowly smiled.I didn't believe it that Aayat can cook this type of yummy biryani.come on Zaidan..you don't know that Aayat can also cook...in fact you know nothing about her.My inner voice said.

"Than..Aayat deserves your thousand hugs Zaidan"Hamdan said.Aayat choked while eating and looked at me with wide eyes.Aunty and Hamdan both chuckled.I looked at Aayat.Her cheeks become red and she nervously bit her lower lip.I smiled while looking at her blushy face.