Chapter 4-The tiny feelings

Hussain's POV

"Stop tapping your feet"Noor said and shot death glares at me.I stopped for a while and again started tapping my feet.I really liked to tease her.The way she glared me with her big eyes and pressed her lips to control her anger,she looked very cute.

When first time I saw her,I felt like my heart beat stop.She was looking breathtakingly beautiful.She looks more beautiful in anger and that's why I tease her.I am lucky,really lucky that she is my neighbour now.

"Stop it Hussain"she said and pinch me hardly on my arm.

"Ouch.."I said slowly because I was in the class.I rubbed my palm and looked at her.

"Told you"she said and smirked.

"You really are a jangli billi"I whispered in her ears.The vanilla scent of her hairs inhaled in my nose.

"And you are a idiot"she said.I chuckled and started tapping my pen on the desk.

Tap tap tap tap tap

"Hussain...what the hell is your problem"she said and rolled her big brown eyes at me.I didn't reply and continue tapping the pen.She looked at me and snatched the pen from my hands.

"Hey..this is my.."

she glared me and I quickly shut my mouth.She threw the pen in front of the class but accidentally the pen flies over and hit directly the teacher's face.

"We are dead now"I said and looked at her. Her mouth wide opened.I put my palm on my lips to control my laugh.

"Both of you get out!!!!"the teacher screamed louldy.Noor picked her book and bag and pushed me hardly and went out from the class.I quickly picked my bag and followed her.

"Noor!!!"I called her but she didn't stop.I quickly walked to her.

"Noor..I am.."

"Go away.."she shouted.

"First you broke a gift from my grandmother and you didn't even say sorry or nor you feel guilty and now because of you I am out of the class"She exclaimed.I looked at her with wide eyes.She was really angry..I mean really..very angry..you are dead Hussain.

"Noor..I know its my fault and I.."she raised her index finger and stopped me.

"Please..leave me alone"she said and walked to the garden.I looked her going.This time I really crossed my limit.

*******
Noor's POV

"He is a jerk"I said angrily and munched a bite from the sandwich.

"But I think he is hot"Rose said and winked at me.I glared her and she giggled.

"Come on chill Noor..you are looking like a angry tinker bell"Kevin said and chuckle escaped from my lips.

"Now that's my girl.."Sama said.We all sat in the corner of the cafeteria.It was our lunch.I looked around and saw that Hussain was sat with a group of girls.He looked at me and winked.I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway i got the tickets of Beyonce's concert"Kevin said.

"Omg!!!I am so happy"Sama shouted in excitement and hugged Kevin.Everyone looked at us including Hussain.

"Beyonce's concert"I asked because I didn't know anything about the concert.

"Yeah..sweetheart we are going to Beyonce's concert on Friday"Rose said.I looked at Sama and she happily nodded.I loved music and Beyonce was one of my favourite.