Chapter 11-Attraction

Talib's POV

"Happy birthday my lovely wife"I said and hugged her from her behind.I hung the delicate platinum chain in her neck.She turned around and looked at me with surprised face.

"Talib,omg..its so beautiful"she said and wrapped her hands around my neck.She kissed on my cheek.

"I am so happy that finally you are with me but baby you have now only three months left,you have to arrange money as soon as possible,I want to live with you and don't want to loose you at any cost"she said.I hold her hand and we both sat on the sofa.

"I know baby that's why I am here in Los Ageles,don't worry baby I am going to meet Aayat" I said.

"I seriously hate that idea"she said.

"But its the only way to arrange the money,I hope you will remember your dad's condition"I said and she nodded.

"Everything's gonna be alright,once I get married to Aayat,her dad gives me his ten percent shares and than all are problems will be solve"i said.

"And what about Aayat"she asked.

"I'll give divorce to her"i said.She raised her eyebrow.

"Come on Jazmine,I only loves you baby"I said and hugged her.

"Ohk..now come on get ready we are going out for lunch"I said.She smiled and walked to washroom.I rested my head on the sofa and staring at the ceiling.I met Jasmine last year when I came to LA for my friend's wedding.Jazmine was the one and only daughter of millionaire industrialist Shadab rafiq and she was the key for my luxurious and successful future. I tried my best to impressed and finally she fell for me.We both get married.I didn't tell anything to my family.Jazmine's father didn't accept me and in fact he put a condition I front of me that he will accept our marriage on one condition that I have to buy a luxurious apartment and car as soon as possible.

I am not too much rich to arranged everything than finally I got a idea I accepted a proposal of Aayat's dad.I'll spend few nights with Aayat and I also get the money.I am really very lucky.

"I am ready"I heard Jazmine's voice.I came out from my thoughts and looked at her.I smiled and got up.

"You are looking beautiful"I said.She smiled and hold my hand.

"Let's go"I said.

*********
Noor's POV

"Alright guys your first task is you have to search food for you"coach brown shouted.Everyone looked at each other.No one wants to eat that type of food.

"Don't worry guys,you don't have to eat that food,you just have to collect the food,those pairs who collect plenty of food and come in one hour will be the winner"Coach Brown shouted.

"That's cool"Kevin said.We all quickly get ready.

"All the best guys"I said to Kevin,Sama and Rose.We give each other hugs.

"See you in the woods"Kevin said and I smiled.

"All right kids,your time starts now and one more thing don't go too far"Coach Brown exclaimed.I looked around for Hussain.

"Don't worry Mumtaaz,tumse dur nahi jaunga"I heard his voice.I turned around and found him leaning on the tree trunk.Everyone ran into the woods.

"Let's go Mumtaaz,we have to win this task"Hussain said and I nodded.We both entered into the woods.The weather was cool and pleasant. Everything was looking very beautiful.The sun light was entering into the the woods by crossing the large trees.I captured some pics in my camera.