Chapter 3-Heart with hatred

Aayat's POV

I made the coffee with my shaking hands.Anna was right,Mr. Zaidan was really very strict.I quickly picked the coffee mug and walked to his office.I knocked on the door.

"Come in"his loud voice entered in my ears.I opened the door and entered inside.His head was rested on the chair and his eyes was glued on the piles of files which were now present on his desk.

"Coffee sir"I slowly said and put the coffee mug in front of him.He looked at the coffee mug than turned his gaze towards me.I felt uncomfortable when his gaze travelled all over my face.I don't know what was that but something was in his eyes which was making me nervous.

"Aayat pick these files and type it in the PC,I want the data in half an hour"he said and my eyes wide opened.Their were more than six files present on the desk and I had only half hour.

"In half hour..."I said and looked at the piles of files.

"Yeah half hour Ms. Aayat,if you have any problem than.."

"No sir I don't have any problem"I quickly said.I didn't want to loose this job so i had to do this.He looked at me than a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Good..you have only half hour..half hour means only half hour no more minutes extra"he said and I nodded.I slowly picked the files in my hands.I glanced him and found him staring directly at me.I quickly avert my gaze and picked the files.

"Can I go sir"I said and he nodded.I quickly came out from his office.I put the files on my desk and looked at my wrist watch.I had only half hour.I quickly started typing the files.My fingers ached from typing so fast.I am lucky that I did a part time job in small newspaper agency and I had the practice of typing.I completed the typing and looked at my wrist watch. I had still five minutes left.I smile and transfered the data in a PD.I grabbed the PD and files and quickly walked to Mr. Zaidan's office.I was so happy that I did my work on given time.I knocked on his door,when he gave me permission I entered inside.

He was busy in typing something on his tablet.

"Sir"I said and he looked at me.His facial expression changed and he was looking little surprised.

"Sir here's the data,I checked all the files and transfer the data in this PD"I said and his fingers stopped typing.

"You really type all this files..only in half an hour"he said with shocked face.I nodded and he raised his eyebrow.I gave him the PD and and put all the files on the rack.

I stood their waiting for his new order but he was busy in typing.

"Ahmm"I cleared my throat and he looked at me.I smiled nervously.

"You may go now Aayat"he said.I walked to the door but his deep voice stopped me.

"Aayat"he called me.I stopped and turned towards him.He leaned on his chair and his hands were now crossed on his chest.

"Yes Sir"I said

"Come here"he said and I walked to his desk.He looked at me and than small smile appeared on his lips.I looked at him dumbfounded.

"You completed your graduation in designing..right"he said and i nodded.

"Why you always nodded,is something wrong with your tongue"he said harshly.His words affect me like someone poke me with a sharp needle.

"Sorry sir"I said and he shook his head.

"Ms. Aayat,I hate those people who says sorry on every little things"he said and anger flickered in his eyes.I gulped a lump in my throat and crossed my fingers.He got up from his chair and walked towards me.He stood in front of me and his hands were in his pockets.I glanced him and than quickly looked on the floor.I could felt his sharp gaze on me.