Chapter 16-wish

Noor's POV

"Noor please..i am enagaged to him,he have his right on me" she said while putting her hair strand behind her ear.I looked at her face for a second.She was a real expert by hiding her emotions.

"yeah..afcorz afterall he is your Fiance" i said with putting pressure on my words.

"Noor" Aayat glared me with folding her hands on her chest.I glanced at her and threw the last cloth out of my bag on the bed.When I entered in the home I was so excited to share my vacation journey with everyone but unfortunately my happiness quickly fade away when I saw Talib.I don't know what was he doing here.He was not good for Aayat and I know it very well but Aayat,she didn't want to listen anything.

"Aayat why don't you understand my baby sister..

"I am one minute elder than you"she said with cutting my point.

"shut up... You are still baby girl for me and now you already proved that by your childish behavior "I said and pinched her cheeks.

"Noor.."she furrowed her eyebrow to gave me last warning.I took a deep breathe and sat on the bed.

"fine"i said with sigh.I knew that she was more matured and sincered than me but I also knew that she is very emotional and kind hearted.I was getting very worried about her.

"alright than I have to go now,my pending office work is waiting for me"she said.

"hmmm"i nodded.She walked towards me and kissed on my forehead.

"don't worry my jaan,i know you love me so much and I promise to you that the misunderstanding about Talib will clear out soon"she said and went out from my room giving me last assured smile.I sat their watched her going.I was so worried for her. Talib was now in this house and everyone get attracted by his fake personality.

I want to protect my sister but I didn't know what to do. My heart was feeling restless.I got up and walked to the window.I opened the window and cold breeze hit my face.I rest my head on the side of the window and closed my eyes.I didn't know how long i was stood their.Suddenly i felt something near my ears.I rubbed my ear with my finger while my eyes was still closed.
Again i felt something near my ear.I quickly opened my eyes and a scream escaped from my mouth.

He quickly put his palm on my mouth.

"Mumtaaz..stop shouting"he said by making his eyes more wide.I blinked my eyes.He removed his hand from my mouth.

"Hussain..you idiot,you sacred me and by the way what are you doing here"i said putting my hands on my waist.

"well.. I was looking at you from past five minutes and you was standing like a staute..so i thought whether you alive or not"he said with mischievous smile.I said nothing and looked at the sky

"is everything alright Noor"he said with concern.

"yeah.."i slowly said while rubbing my palms.

"hmmm.. It's ok if you don't want to share your problem with me after all it's not good to share something with strangers"he said with fake anger.

"Hussain..its not like that I mean.. "

"yeah I can understand"he said and looked into my eyes with small smile on his lips.I looked at him for a minute.I don't know why but those eyes was making me weak.I felt a concern and worry in his eyes.I took a deep breathe and told him everything.I didn't know when my eyes became moist.

"Mumtaaz..stop crying"he said and wiped my tears.I controlled my tears and quickly wiped my moist eyes.After telling him everything I was feeling so relaxed.It felt like tons of weight reduced from my heart.