Chapter 10-Something is happening

Noor's POV

"Omg..Noor come out fast"Sama shouted outside the washroom.

"Aahh..stop shouting..give me five minutes"I said and quickly wore my blue jeans with printed shirt.I wrapped towel around my hair and came out from the washroom.It was Sunday morning that means we are going for camping today.I am excited but Sama she is too much excited.

"Come on do it fast"Sama said.She was already ready.I shook my head and sat on the dressing table.I dried my hair and tied it in the ponytail.

"Happy now.."I said to Sama.

"Let's go now everyone is waiting for us"Sama said.I quickly wore my shoes and picked my bagpack.We walked to the living area.

"We still have time Sama"I said.

"I know..but we have to fill form for our camping and it take lots of time"Sama said.We entered in the living area.We put our bags in the living area and walked to the dining area.

"Morning everyone"Sama said.

"Morning bua..morning uncle"I said and sat beside Nimra.

"Noor..you sure you packed everything"Aayat asked.

"Yeah..I am sure..don't worry"I said.

"Noor..Sama..take care of your self and don't forget to call me..daily"Bua said.Me and Sama both nodded.

"And give me your coach number for emergency"Uncle said.I removed my cellphone from my pocket and gave number to uncle.

"Hello everyone"Rose entered in the dining area.

"Hyee Rose"I said.

"Come..have breakfast with us"Sama said.

"Nope..I already had breakfast"Rose said and sat with us.We complete our breakfast.

"Let's go guys..we have to reach on time"Rose said.We said goodbye to everyone.

"Take care Noor"Aayat said and hugged me.

"Have fun"Nimra said and gave five to me.Me and Sama hugged uncle and aunt and picked our bags.We said byee to them and went out.Kevin was waiting for us outside.

"Hyii Kevin"Sama said and hugged him.

"Hyee guys"Kevin said.

"You guys ready"Kevin said.
"Yes"Me,Sama and Rose together.

We put our bags in the car.Me and Rose sat on the back seat while Sama sat with Kevin.Kevin drove the car.We reached to the college.It was Sunday so only few peoples present in the college.We picked our bags and walked to sports area.Our classmates were already present their.

"You guys fill the form,I am going to put our bags in the bus"Kevin said.We nodded and walked to coach Brown.Coach gave us the entry form.We filled the form and submitted it to coach Brown.

"Alright kids..move your asses fast and sit in the bus..come on quickly"Coach Brown shouted.Everyone rushed to the bus.

"Back seat"Me and Sama shouted together.We ran and quickly climbed in the bus.The back seat was still empty.Sama rushed to the back seat and sat on it.Kevin sat near Sama.I choose the left side of the back seat which was empty.

I called Rose to sit with me.

"Rose..come on"I said.She was coming to me but suddenly stopped and sat at the front seatmI looked at her with surprised face.She looked at me and pointed her finger at someone.I tilted my head to see whom she was pointed and smile occurred on my face.Rayon was sat on her side.She winked at me and I chuckled.I shift to the window side.