Chapter 6-Something's new

Noor's POV

I was sat in my room and was busy in doing my assignment when a knock on the door broke my thoughts.

"May I come in mam"Aayat said with her warm smile.

"You don't need permission Aayat''i said with raised eyebrow.She slowly walked to me by tightly holding the coffee mugs.She was walking little different. Suddenly my gaze fell on her legs.Some cream was applied on her foot.

"Omg Aayat..what happen to your foot"I said and quickly got up.

"Don't worry Noor,I am fine"She said and sat beside me.

"Tell me what happen Aayat..seriously you are becoming very careless"I said and travelled my worried gaze on her face.

"I accidentally dropped the coffee mug on my leg"Aayat said without looking into my eyes.

"What..."I said with shocked face.

"Yeah..my boss ..he scolded me so..ahh..I didn't know how the coffee mug slipped from my hand and fell on my foot"Aayat said.

"Seriously..why the bosses in all over the world have the attitude problem"I said and Aayat chuckled.

"Don't worry Noor..ohk..now leave this topic ,I want to tell you something"Aayat said.I looked into her eyes.She was looking nervous.

"Don't get mad ohk.."Aayat said.

"But first tell me what happen"I said.I felt the weird feeling.

"Actually..Talib called me..he was so happy that I got the job and he wants to meet me so..."Aayat quickly said in one breathe.

"So..."I said.I really hates Talib he was a complete jerk.

"So..he is coming here in L.A on next week"Aayat said and bit her lower lip.I didn't said anything and drank the sip from the coffee.

"Say something"Aayat slowly said.

"Ohk..if he wants to meet you than ohk..its fine..but"I said and glanced at Aayat.

"But you will not going alone anywhere with him,I'll come with you"I said.Aayat raised her eyebrow.

"Ufff..you think too much Noor"Aayat said.

"Yes because you are my sister"I said slowly and put my hand on Aayat's hand.Aayat smiled and patted my cheek.

"Ohk..I have to go now,my files are waiting for me"Aayat said.

"Ohk..good night..and take care Aayat"I said and she smiled.Aayat went out from my room.I sigh and started thinking about Talib.Aayat was very innocent while Talib was complete opposite of her.He was very flirty.The incidents was still fresh in my mind when I caught Talib by kissing a random girl in the mall and I also caught him by flirting with my college friend.On that time he was engaged to Aayat.

I told this thing to my mom but she didn't believe me.She wanted proof.
Now,Talib wanted to meet with Aayat.I knew that he was a bastard and I am not going to let him hurt my sister.

*******
Zaidan's POV

Today I was going office early because I had the meeting with the dealers.I looked at my wrist watch which showed 7:30 am.I increased my car's speed and after few minutes I reached to my office building.I parked the car in the parking lot and came out from the car.I was going inside the building suddenly I stopped when I saw the view in front of me.

My jaw clenched and my eyes wide opened.Aayat was came out from Hamdan's car.They both were laughing on something.I didn't know why but I felt something weird in my heart.The way she was talking to Hamdan was making me feel jealous.but why I am feeling jealous..what is happening to me.