Chapter 5 - Emotions

Zaidan's POV

My eyes opened when my alarm loudly rang near my ears.I turned off the alarm and put my bedsheet aside.It was the same day like as always.I took a shower and changed into my grey office suit.I picked my cellphone and walked to Ayan's room.It was my daily routine to wakeup Ayan every moring.

I entered in his room.He was slept peacefully and the t.v was still on.I turned off the t.v and walked to his bed.I pulled his bedsheet.

"Ayaan wakeup"i said loudly.

"Bro...five minutes more..please"he groaned.

"Ayaan..wakeup or otherwise I'll try some different way"I said.

"Bro...give me two more minutes"he said and pulled the blanket on his face.

"Fine.."I said and picked the glass which was placed on the side table of the bed.I pulled his blanket and poured the glass of water on his face.

"What the..."he shouted and quickly got up.

"Bro..."he said and wiped the droplets of water from his face.

"Go and get the shower.."I said.

"Yeah..look I already got the shower"he said and pointed at his wet hairs.

"Ayaan..go quickly"i said and went out from the room.I stopped on the room door and turned around.

"I am waiting for you in the dining area Ayaan..come fast"i said and he nodded.I walked to the dining area suddenly the second most irritating voice after my step mom entered in my ears.

"Good morning Zaid.."she said adding extra sweet in her voice.Without looking at her and giving her any reply I walked forward.

"Zaid..wait"she said and hold my hand.I glared her and removed her grip from my hand.

"Don't you dare to touch me again Samaira"i said and she smiled, looking at me seductively.She was the shameless type of girl and daughter of my  step mother's sister.She lived with us in this house.She was like a leech, who always wanted to stick on me.

"come on Zaid..what's your problem..why you always behave rudely with me"she said innocently.I hate that when she called me Zaid because only my mom used to call me Zaid.

"First don't call me Zaid,and second don't try to be friendly with me, you are just a guest in my house..do you understand...Just a Guest'' I said harshly.

"Come on Zaid...oops..Zaidan..I know somewhere in your heart.."she said and placed the finger on my chest.

"you like me..."

"In your dreams"i said and bend his finger.She winced in pain.

"You are hurting me.."she said and tried to remove his finger from my grip.

"I'll do the worst if you again try your silly tricks"i said and removed her finger from my grip.She rubbed her finger and glared me.I smirked and walked to the dining area.

My dad and my stepmom were already present in the dining area.I sat near my dad.

"Morning dad"i said casually.

"Morning Zaidan"dad said.I served  the french toast on my plate and poured the apple juice in my glass.I usually drink coffee at my office.

"Morning Zaidan"my stepmom said.Without giving her any reply I ate a bite from my french toast.

"Zaidan..do you know Mr. Khalid"dad asked.

"Yeah..I know him..I met him in a business party"i said.