Part 252-A Glimpse Into my Head

•252•
*read the quote above before and after you read this part*

I'm going to tell you guys a story.
In junior high everyone saw me as the goody-two-shoe loser. Because of that, people just didn't care to pay attention to me all that much. But then one day a boy found me attractive and we started talking. We were more alike than I originally knew and I fell in love with him, but I was always too scared to talk to him in person. So sadly we drifted apart and stopped talking which made me really sad. I could talk to him about absolutely anything which I didn't do with many people, and like he knew how to handle me when I would get suicidal and I would handle him too, he was honestly the guy version of me.
I couldn't get over him for 9 months, and then I finally did and met someone else. As you can figure I liked him a lot and then we stopped talking randomly. And this got me depressed all over again.
But I finally acknowledged that yes I'm mad nothing happened with these guys, but I have to be thankful that they made me extremely happy for the time being! And yes all the time I tell myself to 'screw that, I'm pissed at them and myself, why didn't they try harder, why didn't I try harder?'
But then I read this quote again and I'm like hell no, they liked cured me of unhappiness for a long time which I have to be so thankful for!

So what I'm trying to say here is that no matter who you've experienced this with, be thankful that they gave you something special for a while. Don't keep that unnecessary anger. Keep it positive, keep the memories, keep the happiness. Because memories don't always have to be negative.
It's okay to miss someone for a while, but you can't make yourself negatively miss them forever.