Part 31- Rant (I dont know what to name this)

Part 31- rant (I dont know what to name this)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Depressed people.

I dont know what to call us.

To "regular" society, we aren't considered normal.

In my mind we are!

One day, I wish the world will be equel for us.

Where no one will give us the wierd looks and murmur under their breath, "hey, theres the depressed chick/dude!","Isn't that the girl/boy who cuts?", or "Look at the anorexic!" etc.

Living in a world where we will forever be labled is hard!

Why can't there be a land where all the depressed people in the world can just leave their faimilies and live with all of the other depressed people in harmony! If we had that, im sure we would all stop our eating disorders, self harming, self hate, etc. Nobody would want to die either! Because nobody can understand us better than another person like us!

I dream about a land like that everyday, because I know that if I had people just like me surrounding me, I wouldn't be afraid to show my cuts and wear them like the battle scars they should be known as! And I know I would become the happiest person on the planet, because you guys are the only people that would actually make me feel beautiful, and are the only ones who would understand why I cut and feel the need to die.

A land where we would actually be happy sounds like the most amazing thing in the world!