Prologue

Note: My first fic
Elsa
It was July 25, 2010
Me and Anna are mourning over our mother's death. Dad did the same too. But he took it too seriously that he cursed everyone. The cause of mom's death is there were robbers trying to snatch her bag one night. But she tried to fought them but, she's headshot. She was lying unconsciously on the street. Many people saw the accident and brought mom to the hospital.

She's already dead on arrive.

Many of our relatives and friends came to mourn with us. I was turning 9 this December and Anna was only 6. We even tried to recovered.
But dad, dad is not eating whole time and he became thinner and thinner every day. Anna and I tried to feed him but, he would refused and hit the soup down.
His eyes were big. His face was scary. His eyes turned to yellow because he's always drunk.
But every night, he would go out with a gun in his pocket and everyone would see there's a dead person on the street.
Every night, he came home with blood in his hands and tried to washed it away. He always punched the walls back and forth until when he's tired.

But, he's not a bad dad.
Everyday he would woke up early preparing our breakfast and uniforms. He would fix our hair and would put it into braids. He would go early to work as a policeman.
Every night, he would tell stories about how he and mom met and those precious memories that would never be forgotten. Until, he would wear those all black clothes. He said he has a night duty. But, I don't believe him. I know he did those things because I know he wants revenge.
Until one day, The whole town were so unbelievable and knew who it was all along.
They knew it was our dad.

One day, Many policemen went to our home and got our dad.
We were crying and the authority decided to put us in our aunt's care.
I felt pity for our dad because I know he loves us no matter what.
When the authorities put us in our aunt's care, our aunt would everyday took care of us, she never lets us to the chores and plus, she tells us how many trials that life can offer, we must simply have courage and be kind. She's our second mother and she would give us strength everyday.
But, in our everyday lives Children will throw papers at us, Spit at us, Call us names and like a torture. Everyday Me and Anna went to our rooms and cried. And our Aunt never knew of these.
4 years later...
Me and Anna are so excited! Aside from he's gonna be here in my 13th birthday this December 21, he will be here forever!
"Elsa, Elsaaa!" Anna squealed.
"What? Can't you see that I'm a little busy for our dad's comeback?" I asked.
"I know. I just wanna help." She replied.
"Fine. You go fix the sign and I go over with the icing." I said.
"Okay. But please can we build a snowman after these?" Anna asked.
"That would be wonderful!"

2 hours later
Me and Anna build a snowman and named him Olaf. I wonder why she chose that name. But, nevermind.
"Kids, our friends and relatives will be here in any minute so get prepared now." Aunt said.
"Okay." We both answered.
I changed my dress into an icy dress below the knee and put my hair into a French braid. And sprayed the Taylor Swift fragrance called Incredible Things.
Anna was dressed into a green dress below the knee, a top with fireworks lines on it and she put her hair into twin braids. And she put a floral crown on her head.
"Girls! To see you like these is so wonderful! You two are growing into a different women and-" we cut her off. We saw a tear falling down from her rosy cheeks.
"Auntie! Don't cry. We're still your lil girls." We both said happily and hugged her.

20 minutes later
Our friends and relatives have arrived. There's our Uncle Lambert Corona and Auntie Lilyana Corona and Punzie!
"Heyyyy! I haven't seen you for a long time! Oh my Gosh Elsa you've grown fast and look Anna, I didn't notice that you have freckles!" She teased.
She wore a beautiful, sparkling, purple dress and she also puts her hair into braid with flowers on her hair. I could smell the Wonderstruck fragrance in her.
Her parents were rich and they have a beautiful mansion, they have plenty of cars and Rapunzel's everyday life was almost a life of being a princess.
Everyday, She would ride a Cadillac and Bought Expensive things in Louis Vitton . She have an iPhone 6s and her room were filled of diamonds and jewelries and rich clothing. And We Arianna Or My sister Anna would never have that.
We were the criminal's daughter and everyone loathe us with no reason. But, We understand them.

Darn yeaahhh! My goodness it was only a prologue and it took me so long!
Sorry for that time skipping.
It wasn't all violence but it's rated PG-13 for young kids below 13 don't read.
Hahaha.. Bare with my English I'm learning you know!
So... I'll update if there are many readers! So yeahh, byee it was night so I'm going to go to sleep. So good night sweet dreams jelsa frostbites! *slurps saliva * nevermind just a gross thing. 😂😂😂😂