Chapter 6: Shocked and Surprised

Elsa

I went downstairs and I went out of the mansion. Jack did the same thing too. We met up in the gazebo of the Subdivision's garden. The garden is full of beautiful flowers and shaped bushes. There are roses, dandelions, daisies, name it. The bushes are shaped like in Versailles in France.

There is a fountain that Venus, the roman goddess of beauty is sculpted. There is a beautiful path that leads straightly to the gazebo. The gazebo is painted white but there are so many designs on it. I saw Jack coming closer to me and I stand there like, frozen.

"Hi." He greeted and I blushed.
"Hello." I greeted back and I can saw him blushing hardly.. Stop it Elsa, you're just friends right?
"So, you move here? When?" He asked me and here he goes again looking at me in the eye.

"Yes, we do move and we moved earlier." I answered and I looked back. I quickly looked away from him to fight the heat on my cheeks.
His mouth was like, "O" and he nodded slowly.

"So, Welcome and Enjoy!" He slightly raised his hand like, asking for handshake and I put my hand over his palm and our hands shaked. His palms are little bit of sweaty which, I liked it. Wait what?

"Want to walk around?" He offered me to tour around the subdivision. Well, it sounds fun so...
"It's a yes." I smiled and looked at his face. His face is so handsome. Well, he has this blue eyes, slightly pointy nose and a curved smile around his face, he's so pale white and he has this silvery white hair which, he dyed.

He looked at me and I looked away. He smiled back and we kept on walking...
Gosh, he's so darn handsome!

Jack

I've noticed that Elsa is looking at my "handsome" face again and I can noticed her blushing. So, I looked at her that caused her to look away. In my mind, she's so funny that she have the guts to did that thing and that's why I liked about her. Earlier, I was shocked and surprised that they are going to live here and at the same time, I was happy.

Maybe, it's her cousin that Emma's been talking about a while yesterday. Haha.. Thank God for her

And I think it's my turn to look at her "beautiful" face. Her skin is white, her eyes are blue, her nose is pointy, her hair is platinum blonde and her smile makes the world stop.

Well, there's this house of Al my friend and he lives with his pal, Abu. "Well, that's Al's house. The one with the lamp over there,it's his bedroom." I explained to her and she began to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I asked her with full curiosity. "What's the lamp for?" She asked then she laughed again. "He have a thing about lamps. He collects it." Then I began to explain and I can see her beautiful smile again.

"Awful, huh? Me and my sister always loved snowman since when we were young." She began to tell me her interests. Nothing wrong about the snowman.. Snowman and snowflakes are for winter.. Hehe.. We almost both have common interests.
Then, I saw her smile began to fade I think she's remembering something. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her and her eyes began to look sad.

"It's just my mom I'm remembering. She used to build us a snowman every winter. And now, she's in heaven. Maybe, she's physically not there but, I know in my heart She will always live." She said and her eyes began to watered.
Darn, I hate her seeing this sad..
"Sorry for hearing that.." I apologized like I did such a big thing. Well, it's not my thing but for her, her mom means a lot.

"It's not your doing." She explained and I wiped a tear on her face. She smiled and I comfort her.
"Well, may we continue the tour?" I asked her in a jokingly manner. It's just to make her laugh.
"Yes.. We may..Monsieur?" She agreed in a queenly manner. Then we laughed.. She is a witty person too.