Chapter 11: Powerpuff Girls

Bello! Bello! Banana! Hey hey hey...
I'm having a cold here cos its cold...it makes sense...hahahah... ENJOY!
Wag pabebe labyaaa

Anna
It's sunset now and I'm waiting Elsa at the waiting shed. The shed painted blue with the man in the moon was cosy and nice to have a sit in. And the breeze that's calling me is so so comforting. And now, I'm talking with Kristoff and the topic is about his dog buddy, Sven. "You know, he loves toy carrots... I don't know why he's like that. He's weird." He chuckled and ate the carrot he bought earlier.

I just want to change the topic like, Scooby doo... More amazing than Sven. He solves mysteries and more helpful than with the dog- eating carrot. I stare at my phone and went to messages.

P= Punzie
A= Anna

A: hey, where are you? I'm rotting here! And ugh... I'm hating carrots.
P: oh hey, I'm just off with this guy, Flynn... He's cool... And you know what? He does parkour! And plus, he bought me a strawberry ice cream!☺️☺️
A: Yeah, fine.
P: Brb... wait for me.
A: Sure. Bye.
P: bye

Oh Elsa, please come here I'm bored with the topic. I already changed the topic like, riding the bike around the halls and building a snowman but, he keeps going back the topic about Sven. I'm so bored and I wanna go home. I got my phone again and call Elsa and Kristoff be like, dadada... Keep talking Kris.

"Hey, Anna." She greeted on the phone. "When will you come here and bring me chocolate?" I asked her and "Later." She replied. "Please Come here now... I'm getting bored." I said in a bored tone.

"Yes. Bye now. Love you!" She said warmly. "Love you too and don't forget the Chocolate!" I chuckled and ended up the call.

Punzie

"Thanks very much for the ice cream!" I thanked Flynn and guys, you know that we talked about for.. God knows how long. He's so amazing! He does parkour! I love parkour and I want to learn how to. And we both love frying pans! Oh my Gosh, he's my great friend now.

He smiled and we talked about many things. "Hey, Blondie, I would like to extend our conversation but, Sorry, I'm going home my mom's sick. So, see you tomorrow. I had a great time with you. Bye!" He said goodbye and waved. "Bye! Get well soon to your mom!" I waved and rushed back to Anna.

Elsa
Actually, I'm sitting alone, reading Death Cure. I was in the part where uhm... I forgot cos Anna called. Actually, I can't tell you I'm being a spoiler. I'm sipping my Chocolate Mint Milkshake and eating fries. I already read my books. One of them is Math. Even I hate that subject.

I'm listening to Bad blood because it totally makes me energize. Yeah, the beat actually.
Then, I pressed the next button and it landed on Focus. It's the new song by Ariana Grande. And I hate that guy who sung the part, "Focus on me!" Ariana's voice is really beautiful and I love her whistle tone tho.

"Hey, Elsa... Whatcha listening and reading and fine, doing?" It's Jack. Is he stalking me? Everywhere I go he's always there. Is he a shadow? "Oh, I...uh.. You know Maze runner right?" I asked stuttering. "Yes. I know that movie." He nodded.

"It's the part 3." I explained. "Oh... You watch Scorch? That's amazing." He asked. "No... But I already read it. And I want to watch it." I answered. "What happened to them in that book?"He asked pointing to my book.

"Sorry, I'm no spoiler." I refused. "Pleaseee..." He pleaded. "No." I smiled. "Please." He makes those puppy eyes. "Fine. But, it's only a clue." I said. "Okay." He agreed. "Someone died. And it's sad for me. My favorite character just died." I said sadly. In my brain, I'm like, "nooooo...why my fave person in that series just died? Why?"

I love that character and you know what, what's the reason of continuing this? *sobs*

"Oh... Who?" He asked again... Stop Jack!
"That's all I can't tell you." I jokingly said. "Fine." He chuckled. "Oh, I'm going to the uhm... Book club. Care to join?" He invited me. But, Anna's waiting for me. And plus, I have to buy her chocolate. "Sorry, but my sister's finding me." I refused. Poor guy.
"Oh. Okay. See you next day." He walked away and waved his hand. Aw... Poor Jack.

I saw an ice cream vendor then, I bought Anna a chocolate ice cream. So, I don't have to walk to the store where Tooth and her friends are. And I also bought one for myself.

I saw Anna staring at nothing and she looks bored. "Hey, Anna!" I shouted and smiled. "Elsaaaaaa..!" She rushed to me. "Careful. The ice cream." I said. "Okay. Yum yum!" She licked it and she had a chocolate on the top corner of her mouth. "Where's Punzie?" I asked her and
Exactly, Punzie came up.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted. I noticed her giggle and her blush on her cheeks. "Hey, Punzie! Anything new?" I asked. "Well, there's this guy named, Flynn I met earlier." She giggled and her eyes twinkling.

"So?" I said and smirked.
"Nothing. We're just friends." She explained.
"Really?" I asked and she chuckled.
"Really. Really." She smiled.

"Come on we have assignments to make." I said as we were climbing in our service.

And then, I played my favorite song, Lovestory and began to fall asleep.