Chapter 12: Without You

Before anything else, I just wanted to say that Im back after all this time and I havent fulfilled any promises yet. so you know the word. If you noticed, I deleted the Secret Cave parts because I realized that it was pointless. So, I decided to delete it same as the Christmas ball. So.. this is how it goes for now.

Btw, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, The Newt In Maze Runner, And he looks like Jack Frost turns 26 now. Wlysm from your fandom. Stay young. (read my wall I greeted him)

Elsa
Months had passed. nothing changed. My daily routine didnt changed. School was getting exciting and at the same time, it was getting boring too.

Tons of assignments and loads of projects to do.. hectic deadlines, sleepless nights,
what more else can I tell?

It's like everyday, Im suffering and I can feel my body is weaker and weaker every single day.

But, Not a day he would fail me. Not a day, he would make me smile, Not a day, he would make me blush.

Jack.

It's just a small crush for now. He would smile at me and talk nonsense chit chats. He would hold my hand while running. It was just..

"HEY, ELSIE! WE ARE LATE!" Anna yelled. She was always like this as long as I can remember.

She's always the cause of my startling and I hate it.

"Yes" was the only word came from my moiuth bec Im still daydreaming.

We hit the school.

I find Jack because he always accompany me in our room because we are classmates and besties. But, I noticed that he isnt there.

So, I proceed into the room and noticed that he's not there.

Our teacher is currently teaching but I am not that late.

Just right.

I spent the whole day without him.

I listened to this song called, Without You by Oh Wonder..

Step out into the sun
Skies above they radiate me
Lift up, carry the love
Do you know?

That I've been out of my mind
This slow life I'm waiting for you
To swing me all of your line
Do you know?

Since I've been walking solo
Dreaming you were back home
I find getting down low
Hide until tomorrow

Come back into the good life
Lose these hazy love lies
I've been chasing my mind
Lonely in the cold nights

Cause I'm kicking up stones without you
Can't pick up the phone without you
I'm a little bit lost without you
Without you

And I'm digging down holes without you
Can't be on my own without you
I'm a little bit lost without you
Without you..

That's all people. yeah I know yall mad.