Chapter 8: Knight in Shining Armor

Elsa
A bridge, a moon, a beautiful scenery. Me and Jack were walking on moonlight..
"Hey, Elsa.." He greeted.
"Hey" I greeted back.
Our hands intertwined and I can feel my heart thudding faster. "Uhh...Elsa.. I was just wondering if you.."
He pulled me closer and I was going to look at him...

But, he disappeared.

"Uhh..Jack?"

"Wake up, Lazybones!" A voice that awakened me from my beautiful dream. It's all just a dream *sniffs* a dream that I don't know if it will come true. Like, a Meghan Trainor song.

I ate, I brushed my teeth, I took a bath and wore my uniform and putted my beanie. I carried my bag and went inside the car.
I was in the middle of something and still thinking about my dream. Maybe, I have feelings for him... You heard that right.. But, it's only a crush and I know that he'll never like me back.

I walked into the university and studying my math so, I will able to answer the questions later. I stared at my phone, and looked for the time but, it's too early for us to have the flag ceremony.

While sitting, I can feel that someone's walking towards to me. I know it wasn't Jack but, someone else. "Hey, nerdy!" I looked at the person who said that..

It was Tooth and her bunch of friends.

"Hi." I simply greeted.
She rolled her eyes and shot glares at me.
"Stop flirting with Jack!" She shouted angrily. I was shocked and looked at her frowning.
"No, I'm not flirting with him!" I snapped.

"You, little, crappy, NERD!" She shouted and slapped me. "Owww " I groaned in pain. And the people stared at us.
"What do you want from me?"
"Jack."
"Jack is not mine... We're just friends!"

"Oh really?" She raised her hand to slapped me but, a voice stopped her.
"STOP IT, TOOTH!" Jack raised his hand to protect me and Tooth rolled her eyes and went away.
"Are you okay?"he asked me and our eyes met... My eyes are watery because the memories came back again... I was always bullied but, also here?

"Yes...no...maybe?"
"Let's go ahead to the Guidance and report what happened." He suggested and I nodded.
He put his arm around me and lead me to the Guidance.
"What just happened?" Sir Peter asked me.

"Tooth slapped me and verbally bullied me." I explained.
"Jack, call Tooth!"

Author's Note: Oh my gosh! It actually took me forever to update... Sorry guys! Because our teachers are giving us tons of projects and paperworks.. And next week is our exam! And plus, my math book is lost! I'm planning that this chapter will have a part 2 maybe after the exam I'll update. Bear with my language... Sorry again!

Countdown:
98 days before Christmas

Love,
Author❄️❄️❄️❄️