Chapter 14: Vacation

Elsa's POV
I missed this place. The fresh air, The lush green surroundings around me and my room before. I loved it because it's where Me and Anna used to play.

We are dang back at the place where I grew up surrounded by my aunt and a.. father.

Wow. It's been too long. I loved Rapunzel's place because I felt so welcomed and at home unlike, here. Well, My aunt is generous. But, I cannot help but to be angry at my father.

He's not the man I knew. We used to play games when we were young, He used to sing me lullabies, We used to decorate the house on Christmas and plus, Because, It's also My Birthday.

Sometimes, I would cry alone in my room and reminisce those precious times we had and wont ever happen again.

Dad was affected of Mom's passing terribly. That caused him to be someone that I dont know, someone who hungers for blood.

Anyways, let's go back.

A new surrounding welcomed us. Painted Yellow Walls, with Granite floors. A Bright and Beautiful aura surrounds everything and everyone.

It was a nice and welcoming presence that surrounds the house. My Aunt cooked foods for us. Cheese Soufflé is my favorite. The cooked foods are Ratatouillé, En Flambé, and Tried the grey stuff on some food and it's delicious!

My Aunt smiled as she serves delightly bearing no pain on her shoulders. She was bubbly and energetic unlike the one I used to know.

I wonder what happened when I am gone?

A man in a nice clothing walked downstairs with a striking aura and before we know it, He looked. He sensed. And stared at us.

"It's good to see you. Children."