Chapter 15: Pitch Black

"It's good to see you, children."

He greeted, smiling. I was shocked but at the same time I was happy to see him smiling and returning into his natural glow.

Dad, finally.

His face was motionless. His eyes were so deep and His grin was different now. I don't know what happened. Auntie didn't say a thing about him when we were gone.

I just know that he was a bastard, heartless and an unresponsable father. But, The dad I see now is far from the once he was before.

Well, People change.

Well, this is a good change not for him, but to all of us. I never ever saw him so happy before.
I think I'm going to cry.

Anna hugged him tightly and tears started to ran down our cheeks. What a beautiful moment with family.

"I am sorry for the things I've done. I didnt want this to happen. I didnt want you my children to feel so far and distant to me. I want you to know that I love you and It will never change." He solemnly said. I know he regrets that now and It's time for forgiveness.

A/N: It's short because I intend that the next chapter will be longer and I have another Jelsa Story to come up. For those who are reading The Shrektacular tale, I will update asap. Thank you for bearing with me. Xx.