Lunch Time

Hello again, it's me and I'm just here to tell ya that every week I will update and that's all. Go vote and comment. And guys I've made a few changes in my previous chapter ...sorry again don't kill me 😭😭
Go read it..

Elsa
I was already finished with "copying notes"from Jack. He's really good and kind when it comes to his friends. Unlike me, I'm just an 'emo-sparkle Barbie'.

"Hey, uhm.. Hello, Elsa!" Mer greeted me. The one with fiery locks and the one who's talking about me earlier. But, I think she only said that I looked like someone.

"Hello, Mer!" I greeted back. "Yer going to next class?" She asked me with her Scottish accent and then,smiling.
"Yeah. Want to come with me?" I invited her. "I'm already with you." She chuckled.
"Come.. We're gonna be late." I said and we ran.

"Hi, hello class!" The guy with his hair dyed blue greeted us.
"Good morning, sir." We all greeted.
"Well, I'm your arts teacher. My name is Sulley Blue." He reminds me of Sulley in the movie Monsters inc.
"No need to introduce class, I've already gotten your names in Ms. Ursula's class record."
"I know you're all here. But, starting by next week, I'll be calling names." He explained.

"I'm gonna teach you about, North American art."
"Okay, so here we go."
"Jolt down notes please."

Then he started teaching us.

"Nice to see you again, Els." Jack greeted me.
"You, too."  I said blushing. I watch him drawing something.
"What's that?" I asked him curiously.
"Snowflakes. Nothing much about it." He answered without looking at me.

"Want to take a look?" He offered.
"Sure." He handled me his sketch pad and I started to flip pages.
It's full of snowflakes and..
"A jetpack?" I asked him shockingly.

"Well, yes. I've always love science and discovering new things." He said.
"Oh, about me, I've always been in love with history and music. I love discussing it with my sister, Anna." I heard him gasped.

"You have a sister?" He asked me.
"Yes and you?" I answered and I asked him back.
"Yes. And her name is Emma." He answered.

"Well, what does your sister look like?"
"Oh, she has this brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and she really does looks like me. The only difference is, I have this silvery-white hair and I dyed it. And the blue eyes if you don't mind." He explained.
"My sister, Anna has this strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes like mine and she does have freckles. But, she's beautiful. The only difference is, she's optimistic and I'm reserved and she's more braver than I am."I explained and looked away from him.

"Well, we all have differences." He starts to comfort me. He starts looking at me and I'm blushing. Can't fight it anymore!

1 hour later (Spongebob's narrator voice)

"That's all for today! See you tomorrow. It's nice to see your handsome and beautiful faces." Sir Sulley said.

Next is Math class..
Argghhh... I've always hated Math because of Algebra. I thought Algebra was so easy then but, when I'm in my first year of high school, it's stressing me out.

Jack
I'm kinda shocked that Elsa has a sister and like, yey we are both and wait, what?
Well, next to this is Math class. I have a thing also about, Math but not that fully.
I'm alongside with Hiccup and the gang walking to Sir Jafar's Math room.
"Hey, Jack do ya like math?" Hiccup asked.

"Sort of." I answered with a 'maybe' look.
"You?" I asked back.
"I really don't because it's Sir Jafar and he's so strict with the rules and he has this annoying pet named, Iago.
"Really? Sir Jafar? How did you know?" Bunny asked.