Chapter 9: Knight in Shining Armor pt. 2

Tooth
I just did my revenge to that freaky Elsa.. Haha "Just Great." I thought.
I love Jack more than my life or say that I'm obsessed to him that I would kick the ass of someone who gets in my way.

But, when I was bullying Elsa, I'm so overjoyed. This feeling is so so good."

"HEY TOOTH!!" Jack shouted at me.
"Honey, what? You left Elsa there and now you ran to me." I leaned towards him and he pushed me hard. "Hey, come on I'm just trying to be sweet to you!" I said. "SHUT UP AND GO TO THE OFFICE!!" He shouted again but this time, it was so loud.

"Okay... Hands in the air." I said in "I don't care" tone. I walked fast to the office while, Jack was behind me.

I rolled my eyes because, the students were staring at me like, "Omg... The famous girl just slapped miss beautiful." Actually, no, she has no place in this school since she came. She's no pretty and hey, I'm the old student here... She's only new.

"What again Mr. Guidance?" I asked in my bored tone and raised an eyebrow to him.
"Lowered that thing or I'm gonna cut it! NOW!" He shouted... Well, he always shouts even when you did a small thing he's gonna rip it off.

"Why am I here?" I frowned and shots death glares at Elsa.
"Did you asked yourself?" Mr. Guidance asked.
"Well, it's because this noob--" he cuts me.

"STOP CALLING HER NOOB!" His eyes widened in anger and slammed his table. Whoa, tough guy.
"Hmph"

"I wanna hear your side of the story." He commanded.
"Well, I got tripped by Elsa so, I did my revenge." I lied. I saw Elsa's eyes questioned and widened after I said the whole thing.
"What? No, sir, I'm only on my way to my classroom and she just slapped me and accused me that I am Flirting with Jack."

"Is this true, Ms. Thia?"
"You little---"
"SO, it's true... It's you."

"What? No, sir!" I defended myself and shot glares At Elsa who's head was lowered down.
"First Offense. Squat under the shade of Sun for 1 hour. NOW!" He commanded.
"Y--yyess--yes sir." I followed stuttering.

Elsa

"You must go now, miss."
"Thank you, sir."

I walked out of the room and saw Jack standing there furiously.
"Hey, Jack?" I asked him casually.
"Elsa, tell me if somebody hurts you and I'm gonna scratch their eyes out." He said half calmly.
"You don't need to do that." I blushed so badly and like, omg I think he likes me too.

"Why not?" He asked smiling.
"Uhm....because you don't have to."
"Whether you like it or not I will still do it." He said And I blushed. Gosh, he's so sweet.

"Fine." I said defeated. We walked into our classrooms and sat on our chairs.

Jack
Toothiana? Why? I asked in my mind.
I felt pity for Elsa.

I love you, Elsa...
My heart keeps telling me that whenever I see her.
At first, like at first sight... But now, love at many sights.
I can't help it or conceal it.

I would like to tell her but,I'm afraid that she doesn't feel the same way too.

Elsa

No chance, no way,
I won't say it
It's too cliché
I won't say I'm in love

I keep on singing as I'm going to our classroom.
I won't say I'm in love ... I won't say it.. No, no

A/n: Well, hope u guys like the chapter!

Love,
Author