Chapter 2: New School, New Life

A/N: ohMy.Gosh I'm so flattered that 18 people already read (I think so) my story! Here's my new update for you... I'm not going to make u wait.. And haha..read nowwww...😂😂😂

Elsa
Dad is still not change. Maybe a lil teeny-weeny bit But, not that fully. Me and Anna stayed away from him Because, Auntie said that lets give him time. But, months later he's still not talking. Every night, I would hear him sob and cursed the wind. Until, months and months later I thinks he shuts us out.

Auntie would only visit his room, feed him and he never ever showed up.

Oh! How I miss when he's going to woke us up and prepare everything for school. I miss the way he braids us and every night he would told stories about him and mom. The way he gives us motivation and strength and love everyday. But, I guess life isn't a routinary.

Months later
"Hey! Elsie!!!!" Anna squealed. She is the most excited of all of us. Back to school again. But, it isn't just a school. It's a university! Well, I'm going to spend my sophomore-senior life here. And I'm so excited! I'm in Nashville now so, people don't know I was the Criminal's daughter so, yey. Me and Anna are going to took care of ourselves.

Auntie said that We have to transfer another town because of our bad situation. Well, I'm really really excited.
HONK! HONK! "Oh Anna, the bus is here!"
"Hop on!" Anna excitedly jumped. Many students stared at us like, they knew our lives.

"Ew.. So old-fashioned." The girl with a colorful bow rolled her eyes to us.
"Agreed. So noob." Her friend whispered.
"Seems, familiar." The other one said.
The students inside the bus started talking about us. I don't know but, I felt that there's something wrong.
"Elsie, what's wrong?" Anna asked and she did, too noticed.
"I don't know But, ignore them." I replied.
Once we landed in our destination, we read the name of the school.
"Disney Pixar Works Universal School" We read.

The place is so neat and clean unlike, our old school. I saw the bushes were perfectly carved, the flowers bloomed so beautiful and It's really a big world.

"Bye, Anna love you!" I waved at Anna and gave her a flying kiss.
"Take Care, Elsie love you too!" She waved and caught the flying kiss.
I went to the bulletin board and looked for my section.
"Sooo... I was in... Grade 8- Shakespeare "

I entered the room and everyone were staring at Me. I started to look for an empty seat. And lowered my head down.
"Hello, Miss. What's your name?" The teacher asked me.
I stood up shakily and felt my heart pumping so fast.
"I'm Elizabeth Black and You can call Me Elsa." I said.

"Oh, Miss Elsa Where are you from?" The teacher asked me.
I'm so afraid. I know they didn't know dad but, what if he's the most notorious criminal in My country?
"I'm from Mississippi." I replied.

"Take your seats class and very nice to meet you Elsa." The teacher said nicely. She's so nice and I think she's kind.
"She looks like someone I don't remember." The girl with fiery locks whispered to her seatmate.
"Maybe. I don't know." The girl with the same braid as mine said.

Jack (here he goes)
I stared at our new classmate as she moves and talks and breathes. She has an angelic face and I don't know but, I feel something to her. Different. Really different. She's 2 rows away from me and...
She stared back. Luckily, I turned away. Phew! Almost.

There he goes y'all know..short chapter but at least you have Jacky!
I made a few changes to my chapters be I noticed something wrong but I think it's fixed and fine so it's up to u if u want to go back. Anyway, love u loveliesss 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
Xoxoheartheart,
Author ❄️👱🏻👸🏼❄️