Chapter 5: Punzie's Plan

A/N: this chappie is gonna be short..I thinkkk..sarreh!

Punzie
I'm out of my mind of how I should make Jack and Elsa together. When I first saw them, I don't think that they're a great couple. Because, they already are!  Jacky is handsome and Elsie is beautiful and I wonder if they will have kids in the future. Hope so!

The class is dismissed and I'm planning to go to Jack's sister, Emma.
"Hey, Emms!" I greeted her warmly.
"Oh, Punzie!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.
"Where do you live, Emma?" I asked her.

"Sorry, I couldn't tell you."
"Why?"
"Because, Jack told me so."
"I mean, why?"

"Because, you already know."
"Where?"
"You'll see about later."
"What?!"

I wonder why...maybe he doesn't want to.. Or maybe he already knew that I was Elsa's cousin! But, that could not be.
I grabbed my Pink Polka-dotted Jansport bag and go home.

I hid in the trees to see where Emma lives. Well, I followed her and learned where she lives.

"Aha! Okay, so I know now where she lives." I shouted after she closes the door.

"Punzie, glad you're here now." Mom said and kissed on the forehead.
"What? Mom? How did you followed me?" I asked her with a confusing look.
"Hello? That one is our house, Punzie!" Mom explained and she laughed at me.

Oh, our house is near to Jack's house! Yesss! Plan,plan,plan! Okay, Punzie here's how should it goes.
"Mom, can Elsa and Anna live here?" I asked mom making my puppy eyes.
"I would love to. But, they live in their Aunt's house right?"
"Nope.. They study here!"

"Okay..then but, asked your father about this." Mom explained. "OF COURSE! They would live here..They are so welcome!" Father said I did not know he's home. "Thank you Daddyyyy! I will prepare our room."

"We will help dear of course!"

Mom ordered 2 more beds and Dad bought 2 more cabinets. I bought new wallpapers as well. and oh, curtains! Luckily, I thrifted my money and my allowance since when I was younger and bought them dresses, iPhones and Jansports.

"Punzie, did not know that you can buy all of these!" My parents exclaimed.

I ran faster into my large and spacious bedroom and decorate "our" room. The curtains are mixed with the colors blue,pink and green. The walls are now decorated with princess-y design. The lampshades are also in a princess-y design Mine is colored pink with sun patterns on it, Anna's lampshade is colored green with floral patterns on it and Elsa's lampshade is colored blue with snowflake patterns on it.

The cabinets are also beautiful more like, "Royal" designs and Our beds are the same as our Lampshades'. I grabbed my pink iPhone and decided to call them.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Punzie!"

"Can you packed your things?"

"Why?"

"You two are going to live here."

"REALLYYYY?"

"YESSSSSS!"

"My goshhhh! I cannot wait! See ya tomms byee!"

Elsa

"Oh my God! Anna, I cannot believe we are going to live in a castle." I said excitedly like,"Whoo!".
"YEHSHH! I'm going to pack my teddy bear and my dolls.." Anna jumped and jumped because of excitement.
Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't know why our classes started yesterday because, it's better to start classes at Monday.

8:00 am
I quickly grabbed my towel and took a bath. I let my hair unbraided and put a blue headband. I wore my blue cardigan and my pink ruffled skirt and wore my pink ribbon shoes. I put a powder on my face and put the pink lipgloss on my lips. I packed already my clothes and important things.

Anna was wearing a green floral dress and puts her hair into a braided bun. She wore the pink diamond necklace that mom gave her and she wore her green ribbon flat shoes.

"You look beautiful." I appreciated her looks and she smiled and said,
"You look beautiful-er I mean, more beautiful!" She appreciated me and I smiled back.
We waited Punzie's car nearby the gate.

30 minutes later...
"Hey, Hop in!" Punzie offered.
"Hello, girls!" Uncle and Aunt greeted us warmly.
"It's nice to see you!" Aunt Lilyana said.
We sit with Punzie and Uncle drove us to our new home.

It's beautiful like castle! But, it's only a large chateau with beautiful features. It has a large pool in the backside and a large terrace in Uncle and Aunt's bedroom. Rapunzel have a small balcony that almost looks like Juliet's from Romeo and Juliet. The house is colored blue and the tower beside Punzie's parents room is hers.

"Welcome, Girls! This is your new home." They said.
"Come  to our room and I have surprises for you!" Punzie hurriedly ran and we followed.

She opened the door and we are surprised of what we saw. The room is so princess-y and more like royal. There are 3 beds. I think mine is the blue one because I've always love blue since when I was still younger. There are green and pink beds. The green is for Anna and the pink one is for Punzie.

"There's more!" She said excitedly. She showed us a cabinet of beautiful and sparkling dresses, beautiful and shimmering shoes and hundreds of shoes and bags. "Whoa! Punzie it's too many!" Anna said getting dizzy of the beautiful things she ever seen.

"There's more!" I'm surprised again and she showed us 2 iPhones I badly wanted. The green one is for Anna and the blue one is for me. Then she showed us 4 Jansports. There are cute patterns and beautiful colors on it and it is just so many!

"Punzie, it's very a lot and expensive! How do you--" she cut me off.
"Well, it's from my allowance and the money I thrifted since when I was 3." She said happily.
"Thanks a lot, Punzie! Really thanks very much." We thanked her and hugged her.

I looked at the window and saw someone on the other window staring at me..

It's Jack.

He muttered, "Hi" and I muttered, "Hello"..
I turned back to Punzie and she's giggling..
"Is this your plan?" I asked her.
"Sort of." Then she laughs.