Chapter 1 - I'm back.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Cassandra Violet.

Wanna know why I'm bitter? Well, I think you should ask my Ex-Boyfriend.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

School finally finished and today's the last day of my high school life.

Like many people, everybody would start crying cause it's their last day. However, I'm different. Let's just say, I don't have many friends that I can trust anymore.

I was walking out of school until someone grabbed my arm.
When I turned around, I saw my boyfriend. I looked at him and smiled.

"Cassandra, we need to talk. I think you already know what I'm going to tell you." I looked at him in confusion, not knowing what we were about to talk about.

Its only been 2 weeks, since I said yes to him after Graduation.

"Okay, but I really don't know what you're going to talk about?" I replied.

"Well, I'm breaking up with you. I finally realized that I still love my Ex- girlfriend, Rachel. I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me? I feel.. such a Jerk." He said.

I just smiled, I'll be back with...

My Sweet Revenge. ♡

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Its been 4 years since I came back here in Chicago and now that I've got many things to use against him, he will regret dumping me like trash and being with Rachel.

I got out of my private plane and saw that my limo was waiting for me a couple of my security guards followed me, since I need protection from paparazzi's and trust me paparazzi's these days just come popping out of nowhere.

Especially how nobody here in Chicago needs to know that i'm back because they'll never see me coming. Its a surprise, I cant wait to ruin their lives.

I forgot to tell you, that after he broke up with me. I changed everything about myself before I used to be a little girl always following rules and never standing up against people. I'm not a little girl anymore and I don't follow rules neither break them, I make them. So if there is anyone who hurts me again. Just remember that I will never cry it'll be you crying and running away from me.

Since I'm telling you a little bit about myself my name's Cassandra Violet, I'm an actress/model and I probably own many things that you may not have.

After he broke up with me, I lived with my grandmother in New York City. Since I stayed there for the past 4 years. I've become richer and richer and now that I'm filthy rich I could even buy a country. But hey i'm not that selfish.

My mother is a famous fashion designer while my dad owns many businesses around the world and I'm the only child so.. you guessed it right. I'm a spoiled kid. However your wrong, even though I'm rich my parents never spoiled me. Since they were always busy with family business and designing clothes.

I have to admit that being an only child sucks, but sometimes you actually enjoy it. When I was younger I always had my butler with me wherever I went. Sometimes my best friend and I would sneak out, but unfortunately we were bad at that so in the end we would get caught by the guards.

When I still lived here in Chicago nobody knew that i'm the kid of the 2 most richest people in the world. My parents kept me a secret, since they didn't want me to have an extraordinary childhood. They both wanted me to grow up normally and I thank them for giving me that.