Chapter 6 - I'm starstruck.

It's been days after seeing my ex-best friend, I miss her so much and I miss her even if she made the last year of my high school life horrible. I never ever hated her even if she did horrible things back then to me. She was my best friend and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Even though Anthony was always there for me... he always had to find a way to protect me from people who would hurt me. I enjoyed being around Anthony so much back when we were both still young.

When Anthony and I had no obligations yet or had to do anything with work and all the grown up stuff. I just can't believe that it's all over, at least now that I came back here to Chicago. I'll be able to hang around with Anthony more.

"Ms. Cassandra, I've finished doing the paperwork for the new project you gave to me." Jason said and walked up to me. I just watched him walk closer and closer to me while giving him a straight and serious face. I don't want Jason to think that I'm going to make his job life easy for him... this is only the beginning.

"Thank you Jason, you may now leave," I replied... as Jason placed the pile of paperwork down onto my new white polished office desk from Paris.

"Sure Cass..." Jason answered. I looked up at him being startled saying my name Cass instead of Cassandra and that's when I noticed that he was staring at me. I stared at his face noticing that he had a scar just under the side of his chin and how he still has a chiselled jawline after four years.

Jason didn't look like he had changed much, after all these years I'm still star struck about, the way he looks. I didn't like the way Jason would mention my name especially when he says Cass. He was the only person who would call me that by name and hearing him say that sometimes still made me feel like, I still have them feelings for him.

I nodded my head as I realised how we were both staring at each other for a while now. "You may leave now." I said in my serious tone. I had to stop my feelings for him, the feelings that I feel whenever these little things that brought some memories with him and I, are not good for me.

If I keep spending time with Jason all my plans won't end up working. I don't want that to happen, If I don't end up trying to forget my feelings for him, maybe all the things that I have planned after all these years will all be for nothing in the end.

I moved back here to Chicago because I said to myself that I was already to come back here to face all the things that people have done to hurt me in my past. I don't ever want to regret the things that I have said.

Once Jason was out of my office... somebody else came running back in. I thought that it would've been him, however I was wrong.

"Miss Violet... let's go, we need to get you somewhere safe." My assistant said quickly.

She looked like she wasn't lying about what she said. My assistant and I took the stairs and started walking as fast as we could even while we were both wearing high heels.

"What's happening?" I asked concernedly. She looked at me but then started walking down the stairs again.

After I asked her a question minutes ago, I didn't bother ask her that question again.

Once we were both already down the building, outside the company there was a white limo waiting and a red carpet.

I was extremely shocked about what was happening right now. However I could feel that somebody special was going to come out of that limo door.

The white limo door opened slowly, I couldn't explain how I was feeling right now.

The person who walked out the limo door, was no other guy than Anthony. He walked closer and closer to me while holding a bouquet of red roses. I could feel that my heart was thumping louder and louder; I have never felt anything like this whenever I was with Anthony.