Chapter 4 - I'm sick.

All because of what Anthony did last week... My new employee/Ex - boyfriend hasn't been coming to work since that accident where he punched Anthony and nearly killed me because of that cake.

It technically wasn't my fault that he nearly killed me after that cake incident. I actually thought he knew that I was allergic to peanuts and tree nuts well.. all the nuts actually.

Today's Saturday and I'm planning to head to the office, I just finished getting ready. I decided to wear a light pink double layer crepe dress and my hot pink, peep toe heels. I felt quite dressy today even though, I didn't feel that well to go to work but unfortunately, I have too.

I decided not to wear too much makeup today or else my face won't be able to breathe.. (Aha-ha) but whenever I'm sick I never end up putting too much make on my face. So today I decided to just go for a natural look... I covered up all the redness that was under my nose after all the blowing on tissues and my dark under eye bags, that were showing quite easily.

I have to still look good even though I'm sick... I don't want people to think that just because I'm sick, I'm weak and that they can tell me what to do now.

Thanks to Anthony, Jason hasn't been coming to work. However i'm really glad that he's not coming to work so then at least that can give me a reason why I should fire him in the end. I obviously feel sorry for Jason but who cares.. about him.

He doesn't deserve having to be felt sorry by people especially how he treats them, four years ago when I was still in school Jason was such a jerk to girls... I don't really even know why I even dated him, anyways.

I'm just glad though that I did get to date him and become his girlfriend for only about two weeks, because if it wasn't for him.. I wouldn't be here by now. I wouldn't be the much tougher Cassandra Violet anymore.

Jason may not deserve the way I treat him but in the end he does... he has to understand that girls aren't just toys that you can break up with if you see a hot girl around the corner. Some boys just need to understand, that us girls have feelings to. These days there are no decent boys that will care for you, protect you and treat you like a queen.

I was walking towards my limo that was waiting outside my house, however I stopped walking when I heard a little girl crying. I turned to my side and saw a little girl probably about five years old who was wearing a blue dress and that had a scrape on her knee.

Instead of going towards the little girl who was crying, I quickly went back inside my house and took the first aid kit. Once I grabbed the first aid kit out of the bathroom drawer, I went back outside and walked towards the little girl.

She was still crying... I didn't know how I should stop her from crying but then I remembered what made me stop crying when I was a kid. It was Ice-cream, I called my maid outside the house to tell her to go get me an ice-cream out of our fridge to give to the little girl who was still crying.

When my maid finally arrived with the ice-cream, I gave it to the little girl. She smiled at me and wiped her tears away.

"What's your name baby girl?" I asked. While the kid was eating the ice-cream that I gave to her, I immediately cleaned the little girls sore. "My name is Juliet." She said. Once I finished cleaning the scrape on her knee. she smiled at me.

"That's a really nice name.." I replied to her. I got up and looked at her, she had her bike next to her and I then knew that she probably fell off it or something.

"Thank you!" The little girl said happily.

"Your welcome! I have to go now.. be a good girl. Goodbye Juliet!" I replied, I walked back to my limo and once I got to my limo. I felt extremely happy that today I got to help a little kid.

When I finally arrived to my company I got greeted by my employees as usual but what made me feel nervous was the way they all stared at me. I didn't bother ask them, what was the problem since its just probably because I look like a dead zombie or something since i'm quite sick.

As I got to my office, there was a strawberry piece of cake and a bunch of red balloons. I felt really happy that there was already food on my table. Even though it was too early to eat dessert, I decided to take a bit on the strawberry cake especially since it's my favourite cake ever since I was younger.

While eating the strawberry cake that I received, somebody knocked on my door. "It's open, come in" I answered. The door slowly open and to my disappointment it was Jason. I actually thought it would've been Anthony to come and surprise visit me or something but I guess not.

"I'm so sorry Cassandra.." Jason said, I just stared at him seriously. "What are you so sorry for anyways?'' I replied sarcastically. Obviously I knew what he meant, he was asking for my forgiveness after that punching accident a couple of weeks ago. I'm just so sure that he didn't know about that cake allergy incident.

"For punching your boyfriend." He said ashamed. Even though I hate Jason for punching Anthony on the face a couple of weeks ago. I'm just really happy that he didn't break Anthony and that he only punched Anthony once because if he kept punching Anthony's face that time, I would've fire him right away on his first day.

I also just realised that Jason said that Anthony's my boyfriend, even though he really isn't. I just cannot believe that he still remembers what Anthony told him about Anthony being my boyfriend. even though its really not true.

"You shouldn't apologize to me,  you should go apologize to My Boyfriend.'' I replied seriously. '' Okay'' was the last thing that he said after he left my office.

***

When the meeting I just had finally finished, I walked back to my office and laid on my couch. I felt so tired and sleep, I just couldn't bare to do anymore work. Somebody knocked on my door and Jason went inside...

"Are you alright Cass?" He asked. I was just dumbfounded to that he called me Cass, the last time he called me Cass was the day before we broke up. When we were both talking to each other on the phone four years ago.

I wasn't able to reply to him... I just didn't know how to, after he called me Cass. The memories that Jason and I had together just came back... How will I ever be able to take my sweet revenge on Jason. If all he'll do is make it hard for me by trying to bring up those memories we had back then together.

Jason looked at me then walked out of my office. I thought that he'd just leave and go back to doing the work that he got given.

Instead Jason walked back in my office holding a tray with a glass of water and some medicine.

He helped me sit up and gave me the tablet to drink with the water. It was kind of sweet of Jason, to actually take his time to help me.

"You should get some rest, Cass... I'll tell your secretary to call Anthony to pick you up." He said calmly.

He started walking out of my office and before he got to my door I called to him. "Thank you..." I said quietly. Jason turned around and winked at me. "Anytime Cass." He replied, then walked out of my office.

When Jason left my office, all I did was close my eyes and asked myself should I still have my revenge? I don't know whether Jason has changed after four years but he has become a better person.

I'll just wait for Anthony to arrive he probably knows what to do, I'll just tell him how I feel about Jason. When he picks me up today, I just hope that Anthony understands what I'm going through.

To be continued...

*****************************

Thank you for reading my story! My Sweet Revenge!

Please don't forget to Vote and comment! This story was quite short... Sorry about it.

I hope you like this Chapter and please follow me! Thanx _
I Heart you guys! ~ Kristen

****************************