Chapter 21 - I'm his property.

"Wake up Cassandra!! We're nearly there!!" I hear Aaron say excitedly like a childish 5-year-old.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window, he was right... We we're nearly in Hawaii. I couldn't help myself but hug Anthony next to me because if it wasn't for him asking me if we could go on a vacation. I'd probably still be at work, getting frustrated right now.

"Are you that excited, wife?" Anthony asked me while we were still hugging each other.

"Of course I am. I get to spend one week with you..." I reply, smiling widely at him.

"And unfortunately with Aaron as well." He says, then pointing at Aaron who began taking pictures of himself.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." I say disappointed remembering that Aaron is going to be with us on our vacation trip too. Ughhh! I just hope he'll stay out of our ways.

I guess, that it's alright having Aaron on this trip. After all, it might help him, not think about the love problem he has with baby Aira. I just feel sorry for him that the person he loves is going to get married.

They do have a chance being with each other since Aaron is only adopted. However, their situation would be to hard especially expressing their love to one another because their cousins and that baby Aira is already engaged.

It's all baby Aira's choice, though, depending who she ends up choosing to spend her whole life with.

Once we landed in Hawaii, I couldn't help but smile. It's been a dream of mine after all, to come here in Hawaii, nah... just kidding. I'm just really happy that I get to spend a whole week with Anthony in a place that I have never been to before, even if we've got I guess a third wheel who is no other than Aaron.

While walking out of the private plane, I couldn't help myself and wonder where was Anthony. I walked back into the plane, to see if he was there and then my anger began to rush up because of seeing him talk with one of the flight stewardess.

I quickly walked towards the both of them, and grabbed Anthony away from her. Anthony looked startled about what I just did and then smirked at me, examining my actions which was a sign of jealousy.

Obviously I'm jealous, why wouldn't I be when they both looked like they were flirting with one another? Like Puh-Please!! Find some other guy that's not already engaged to girl like me.

Anthony and I walked out of the plane while holding hands but, once we were out and I couldn't see the flight stewardess no longer I let go of Anthony's hand a little intimidated by that girl.

"Finally, some peace and quiet." I say as I began to lay down on my bed.

I was about to shut my eyes and sleep again but then... I heard somebody knocking at the door interrupting my time to sleep. So since, I don't have anyone to answer the door for me. I got up and walked my way towards the door opening it to see who it could be.

"What do you want Aaron?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him, as he handed me a chocolate bar.

"I just came here to ask, if you already know my secret?" He answered, smirking a little.

"What secret though?" I reply unsurely, especially since a guy like him can keep many secrets from so many people.

"Well, about Aira and I." He says proudly, probably because he's finally told somebody about how he feels about baby Aira.

"Yeah! You thought I was Aira and so... You ended up confessing your feelings to her but it was really just me." I reply.

"Sorry about that, I found out that it was really you who I ended up confessing too from Anthony the day after I was quite drunk." He replied a little embarrassed about his little lovey dovey scene with me, confessing the way he feels.