Chapter 26 - I'm Mrs Cassandra Edwards.

I woke up, my body felt in pain. I felt so tired. I don't know what happened last night but, all I could remember is that both Anthonys and my parents came to celebrate and then Anthony and I both slept in one room and on the same bed.

Wait a minute, did something happen between Anthony and I last night? I looked to my side and guess what... He wasn't beside me. I heard three knocks on the bedroom door and I'm sure it's Anthony after all it's only him and I inside our house.

"Finally your awake, Mrs Edwards. Well anyways... Here's your breakfast, it's made especially by me." He winked and gave me a morning kiss on the forehead as he placed my food on my bedside table.

"Uhmmm, Anthony. What happened last night? I can't remember..." I say rubbing my eyes trying to cover my mouth because I've got morning breath and it's disgusting.

"Wow! Are you really serious? I'll tell you what happened last night then Mrs Edwards." Anthony said winking at me and smirking evily taking the covers off me.

"Last night you and I did something very important and it's how babies are made." He says and after what Anthony said I hit him hard on the stomach and also his shoulder.

"Ouch!! That hurts, careful with what you do Mrs Edwards!" He says grabbing my hand and intertwined it with his. Afterwards he decided to give me another kiss.

"You should've just not said anything, it's gross. Now I just feel really embarrassed." I tell him, hiding in the covers again like a kid. I just couldn't believe we did it. Ewww.

"We're husband and wife now, I don't think we need to be embarrassed anymore." Anthony says taking off the covers again. I just hid my face with my hands instead, right now I felt so embarrassed to even look at him after what happened between the both of us last night.

However, I'm sure that our parents are really happy knowing about what happened if we tell them. After all Anthony promised them their grandchildren.

"Well our mothers will be really happy about knowing what happened last night then." I say quietly. Anthony cupped my cheeks and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Why don't we just keep this our little secret okay Honey?" He asked me, I just nod especially since I'd be too grossed out telling them what happened last night.

What was weird though, is that Anthony called me honey?

"Honey?" I asked him curiously raising an eyebrow.

"Pumpkin." He replies.

"Pumpkin?" I repeat.

"Candy." Anthony says.

"Candy? Anthony, if your hungry tell me atleast so I can get you some thing to eat." I answer him, trying to get out of bed but feeling a little bit sore.

"You don't get it do you?" He just looked at me a little dumbfounded and embarrassed with the way he mentioned those type of foods. I just shook my head at him, I really didn't know what he was doing right now with all the food she was naming. 

"I'm thinking of our endearment for one another." So that's what he was doing, now I understand why. I smiled at him while feeling a little bit embarrassed that I didn't understand what he was doing.

"How about I call you Sweetheart?" I ask him while giving him puppy dog eyes. I really want to call him sweetheart and hopefully he calls me lovey.

Anthony thought about being called sweetheart for a while and then he nodded. Yay! I felt so happy that I even kissed him. He looked surprised and stunned about what I just did... So I just smiled and then winked.