Chapter 20 - I'm cupid.

The place was literally so awkward, nobody ended up talking and It was just so quiet. I looked at Anthony and hit him softly on the leg gesturing him to do something about the awkwardness in the room.

"Finally you arrived Aaron, I actually thought you weren't going to come." Anthony says.

"Well... I wasn't planning to come actually, especially because I know that, 'the deaf monster' is here. However I would never say no to being invited over to eat." Aaron replied.

Aaron sat down next to baby Aira since there was a vacant seat next to her and I just couldn't help but wonder why baby Aira looked uncomfortable especially, from the moment Aaron had arrived.

"Can you just stop teasing my wife Aaron, can't you already see that she's getting mad by her fists already clenched waiting for you to say another word so that she can break your face?" Anthony asks.

Well... After what Anthony had said, right now I did feel like punching Aaron on the face. If I won't calm down all I know is that it's not only Aaron's face that I'll be breaking but probably his whole body.

I don't care whether Aaron is literally goodlooking or if he works out and has the perfect body of a guy because even if he has those great features. I can't wait to break him, if he teases me one more time calling me the deaf monster.

"Fine, I'll stop teasing 'Your fiance.' Not wife... After all you guys aren't officially married yet." Aaron says, while he smiled at me evily. Probably trying his hardest not to call me, 'the deaf monster.'

We began to eat and the awkwardness in the air was just so weird. Nobody talked including baby Aira and that's what shocked me the most.

I've known baby Aira for a long time, ever since she was born and never have I ever heard her not talk for more than a minute until now. There has to be something wrong making her act like this and it might probably be because of Aaron.

After the silent dinner happened, Ethan left all of a sudden since he still had to go somewhere important and maybe that's why baby Aira is sad while we are decorating her red velvet cake. 

"Baby Aira, are you alright because once Aaron arrived your not like you normal bubbly self?" I ask her.

She didn't reply to me after at least more than five minutes, which is not like her and from that I know that she's probably hiding something that I I shouldn't know about.

"Im okay Cassandra. I'm just really happy that we finally got together again and had dinner." She replied.

I raised my eyebrow at her and crossed my arms because I know that she is in fact hiding something from me, that I shouldn't know about it just probably get myself into.

"Dont lie to me baby Aira, because if you really are happy you wouldn't be this quiet. And to think about it, is it because of Aaron?" I asked all of a sudden.

Baby Aira stopped putting vanilla frosting on top of the cake and just looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, it is because of Aaron." She replied honestly but what surprised me the most was that she then walked towards me and gave me a hug and after a few seconds I began to hear her crying. 

"I love him." Baby Aira says surprising me.

"What do you mean you love him? Are you talking about your fiance Ethan or Aar--" I say but got rudely interrupted.

"Fiance?!"

I turned around to see who it was who spoke and obviously it would have been Aaron, since he was the only one in the house who didn't know that Aira would be engaged.