Chapter 19 - I'm special.

Right now Anthony was driving me to my grandmothers company. I told him that he didn't need too since, I know that he's very busy having to handle his own company. However he insisted that he should be the one to drive me from now on to places where I needed to go because once we are husband and wife, Anthony wants to be the only guy who drives me.

I just began to laugh in the car while, watching Anthony drive. So from now on my soon to be husband Mr. Edwards A.K.A. Anthony my best friend who will also become my driver.

"What's so funny, wife?" Anthony asked and looked at me, as he stopped the car because the traffic light was red meaning to stop driving.

"Well, if you think about it... Since you insisted earlier to become the only guy to drive me to places I need to go. You technically told me that you want to become my full time driver." I reply to him. All Anthony did was smile at me after what I just said.

I thought that Anthony would at least laugh but I was wrong all he did was just smile at me and then began driving again.

"I love you Anthony." I say all of a sudden, surprising him.

Once Anthony and I arrived to my grandmothers company, I couldn't help but feel nervous and I think, Anthony realized that too because I was a little bit giddy.

Anthony held my hand and we looked at each other in the eyes.

"Don't worry wife, I'm sure everything is going to be okay." He assured me.

I know that I shouldn't be worried or nervous seeing my grandmother today. However, I guess, it may be the fact that she surprised me.

Obviously my grandmother knows my revenge plans. Well, she has too of course after all she was the one who supported me as well as giving me idea. I never actually considered myself to ever have revenge on Jason after I would leave Chicago.

The truth was, I only went to New York because of my grandmother. When I found out that she had become sicker and sicker. I knew, that she may need a familiar face to look after her especially since, she doesn't have anybody else.

It technically started when I visited my grandmother everyday and as the days went by, I guess, she had noticed how terrible I felt. After all it wasn't even a week after my break up with Jason. I had told my grandmother every thing, from the moment I met him until he ended breaking up with me and my friendships with my best friends.

My grandmother was the only one, who helped me get through my break up stage. She tought me so many lessons, when it came to love and boys from her experience a very long time ago. Even in times when I felt sad and alone, she was always there comforting me and I also did the same to her.

So once my grandmother and I figured out plans to making a sweet revenge on Jason, we agreed that when all of this is finished. Nobody will ever get hurt again, which is of course me.

"Wife, don't forget that I'm going to be picking you up later. Aira plans to see us, since she needs to tell us something incredibly important." Anthony reminds.

I gave him a nod and reaching for the door to leave but then Anthony stopped me and grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him seeing him with his jaw clenched a little angry.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Wife you forgot to give me something special." Anthony replied as he then ended up pointing to his cheek. Which I didn't understand what he meant?

"Huh, what do you mean?" I ask while tapping my fingers onto the car dashboard waiting for an answer.

"You forgot to kiss your husband a goodbye." He replied. I just rolled my eyes at him and did what he wanted me to do, I gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek.