Chapter 8 - I'm rejecting you.

Thinking about what happened in South Korea and that humiliating thing that had happened between Anthony and I our friendship has actually become greater. I was glad that when Anthony told me the way he felt about me because if he didn't tell me the way he felt about me. I would have not realized that I love him back.

We just arrived back here in Chicago just last week. After our trip to South Korea, I didn't bother to go to work because I'll just feel so stressed because of seeing Jason's face. Knowing that he's far away from me allowed me to relax.

The doorbell rang downstairs which gestured me to hurry up and pack my things I needed for work. I hurried since I knew that it was Anthony coming to pick me up, after our little trip to South Korea when we got back. Anthony suggested that he should just be the one dropping me off so then, at least, we get some time to be together in the morning and I didn't really mind that because a day not seeing Anthony was like a day not seeing the sun.

I walked down the stairs and when I saw Anthony's face, I couldn't help but smile. These past few days, the way I felt for Anthony made me feel inspired to do stuff.

Anthony helped me forget about all the problems I had at work and especially when he ends up delivering me sweet things here at home. Like yesterday, I woke up and realized that there were a bunch of flowers inside of my room. It was so sweet that he did that but then I ended up getting an allergic reaction to one of the flowers.

"Are you ready Cassandra?" Anthony asked. I nodded and then he took my bags and carried it... he is such a gentleman, I just don't understand why after all these years I was gone. Anthony didn't bother get himself a girlfriend. Any girl in the world would want a boy sweet like himself.

When we were inside his brand new Audi 2016 car, I looked at him while he was driving. Even though I imagined Anthony with some other mature girl than me... I never knew that he would love me.

Having Anthony in my life made me feel loved and losing him would end up making me bitter. Now that I think of it, I still don't know whether I should still do my revenge on Jason. I know that its been years ever since we broke up, but i guess its because I didn't let him go when I left Chicago.

Maybe having Anthony will brighten up my life and help me to let go of Jason. After all Jason does deserve karma. I know that its mean having to have revenge on him, but from the very start he does deserve it.

We were already outside the company and I couldn't help myself but thank and kiss Anthony on the cheeks before I left his car. When I saw Anthony's expression after what I had done, I couldn't help myself but laugh. His expression was just priceless to look at.

As I walked into my company, everyone said hello to me. I smiled at them and walked into the elevator and when they realized that I was inside they all walked out except for one person and that was Jason.

I looked at him, and gave him a serious stare and that's when he realized that he needed to get out too. No way was I going to allow him to be on the elevator with me. Jason deserves to be treated like my other workers. He may be my ex-boyfriend but that doesn't mean that he should be treated more than just an employee.

Many people knew in the office that Jason and I had a past together. However, I wasn't that close to my fellow employees. So they didn't get to know why we broke up.

My employees probably have many questions why Jason and I broke up and why I even allowed him to work for me but how do I even answer those type of questions, if they don't even ask me?

Obviously my reputation is being the owner and the CEO of this company... But they also still have to remember that I am not mean. People may see me as bitter in the life of love bit they just don't understand.