Prologue

•Prologue•

I yelped as the tip of my finger was sliced by a piece of metal from the edge of my new locker. It was the first day of school and I was trying to shove my pink locker shelve into the three foot metal chamber.

After a couple minutes, it slid right in.

Sighing, I smiled in triumph as I shut it, only to have my joy instantaneously become clouded with a more nauseous feeling.

I watched as the boy slid his hand against the petite brunette's ass, her bare midriff pressing against his blue shirt as they both exchanged saliva. I could only stare, shocked at how grotesque the display was and why no teachers were present to witness.

Apparently, I must've stared too hard because the boy grew slightly cognizant of my eyes and immediately stopped.

My gaze grew wide in embarrassment as he smirked at me.

"Babe, I think that chick is getting turned on by us." He spat, winking at me as the brunette's head snapped in laughter.

"What a weird fetish." He continued, his lips twisted mockingly.

I grimaced as his hand grabbed her ass tighter and they laughed.

"I think you're right baby. Let's go somewhere more private." She replied, rolling her eyes at me as her thin heels clacked. I watched as she trotted away, her dickhead of a boy toy not far behind.

Are you fucking kidding me?..

-------

Author's Note: Chapters usually will not be this short, I just wanted to do a tiny prologue to give you guys a taste.
What do you think?

If you loved it, then show love lol
•comment• vote• and follow•