Ch. 1

I reached over and turned on the camera in front of me.

"Hey guys. Uh, I haven't really posted a video or cover on here in a long time–and I do realize that. I'm so sorry for that as well. I've been busy in the past with the whole Battle of the Bands thing and now that's it's over and that I came in second with my band members- which you will be seeing a lot of but I'll get to that later- I will have more time to post covers and videos! Um I know a lot of you guys are asking if I'm upset with the lost on Twitter and Instagram and other media sites so I'm gonna answer all your questions relating that! Why would I be mad losing to four stupid, idiotic, tall as New York skyscrapers Australian boys who cheated by bribing the judges backstage before they preformed? I mean it's totally cool and all." I sighed and looked to my right for a few seconds before back at the camera.

"Yeah I didn't even believe that. I'm freaking pissed off at them. Like its been four years and I've been telling the girls every time that it is brought up to call my best friend from my phone and tell him to get his ass where I am so he can keep me from flying half way across the world to punch each of them in the face- maybe the one who dyes his hair bazaar colors two or three times." I took deep breaths before continuing. "Anyways with every lost comes an even better reward." I smiled

"And that reward is three badass best friends that you're in a band with." A familiar voice said.

"What up people of YouTube that is subed to this sexy blonde dork!" A different voice said behind me grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"People on the other side of the camera... Hello!" Another one said jumping the back of my couch I was sitting on and sat next to me.

"Everybody, consider this the first video of Good Girls even though we've been a band for four years and haven't posted anything! These weirdos next to me are-" I started to say before being cut off.

"Michelle!" The first girl said with her hair dyed black.

"Ashlynn!" The second girl said.

"And Cameron!" The last girl said.

"Right so uh Mich? What's up with your hair?" I asked her.

"Yeah I dyed it again." Michelle answered.

"No shit." Cameron mumbled standing up and walking towards the camera.

"Well thanks for watching! Sorry it was all over the place! But basically we're staying as a band and Cam is already up to turn off the camera so I gotta make this fast! Bye!" I said really fast before the camera shut off.

"Well that was an interesting video..." Ashlynn concluded.

"Yeah thanks for coming into my video when I haven't even told you about it..." I added with a roll of my eyes. They laughed and walked out of my garage. I posted the video and walked out of my garage and across my back yard to my kitchen. I closed the door to my back yard before making my way into my living room.

"Lucy! This is Stacy. She claims she can make you guys famous..." My mom said hesitantly. I looked at the girls and they shrugged. I slowly walked over to the sofa the girls were sitting on and sat down.

"So? What if we want to continue being a garage band?" I asked.

"Would you rather play little opening acts for not very famous people or would you rather be a band selling out stadiums all over the globe?" This Stacy chick asked.

"You can really do that?" Ashlynn asked. Stacy nodded.

"Yep. If you want something, tell me and I will do everything in my power to deliver it to you." Stacy said smiling.

"So let's say, I wanted us to go to the up coming One Direction party next week, could you get us on the list?" I asked.

"Sure can!" Stacy typed something in her phone before looking at me and smiling. "Done!"

"Well, I want her." I said looking at the girls they nodded.

"So I'm your girl's manager?" Stacy asked hopeful. We nodded. "Great! The party is next Thursday at ten pm. I'll send a limo three hours before for you four. Make sure you all are here and ready." She walked out of the house and to her car, driving off.