Ch. 27

The concert was over and Lillie and I were just walking around the arena. The lights went out so almost instantly we turned towards the stage. There stood the guys with their acoustic stuff sitting at the end of the cat walk. Ashton started to drum out a beat and the others joined in. We walked to the cat walk and watched them play. When they started to sing I was wondering how they got their hands on the song. Then again, they were with the girls and they probably were singing it when they were bored. When the song was over Lillie started clapping like crazy.

"So, what do you think?" Michael asked.

"I think you guys just rocked an acoustic cover of our song." I smiled. "An unreleased one that only we know, besides Lillie of course. How exactly did you find it out?"

"The girls taught us it." Ashton answered.

"Pretty good for only a week of knowing it, don't you think?" Michelle asked standing next to me.

"I just can't believe you guys taught them You Belong With Me." They hopped down from the stage.

"I can't believe they learned it in a week. It took us, like what? A month?" Ashlynn said.

"And that was just the cords." Cameron said. "Took us another half of a month to get the lyrics down." We laughed and left the arena to head back to their bus. I laced my arm threw Michael's as we fell behind the crowd.

"How about we run away from these weirdos during a day off and we go on a proper date? One that's not sitting in a hotel room and ordering room service while watching movies." Michael said. I looked up to him and smiled.

"I'd like that very much." I said.

"Hey love birds, hurry up. We gotta head to Alabama, I think." Michelle yelled from the bus. We laughed and jogged to the bus.

-

That night on the bus I bunked with Michael since the eighth bunk had a bunch of their stuff all over it. I doubt Michael cares though. In fact, I'm sure he is more then happy to share a bunk if it's with me. I rested my head on his chest as he scrolled threw Instagram. Everyone was just kind of hanging out on their bunks on their phones (what's wrong with kids now a days on all their gismos and what-ya-ma-call-it's). My phone buzzed multiple times from the bunk next to Michael's which is gonna be mine when they clear their shit off. I reached across and grabbed it to see who was trying to reach me.

Niall 💔. How am I not surprised? I put my phone back over there and rolled over onto my back to see what Michael was doing on his phone. As soon as I saw he was playing Pokemon GO, Luke yelled 'there's a pikachu' and hopped off his bunk to the front of the bus. The girls groaned and made a comment about how we're gonna arrive at the arena just in time to go on stage if the bus driver actually listens to Luke. I laughed at them. My phone buzzed again so I grabbed it and see who it was. Niall 💔.

"Why is Niall trying to call you?" Michael asked.

"He does this." I said ignoring the call. "Every time Niall gets drunk, he'll call me and pour his heart out saying how me made a mistake and shouldn't have broken up with me and how he will always keep choosing me. Bunch of BS really."

"Why not just block his number?" Cameron said.

"Cause sometimes when the boys are together Harry will try and call me from Niall's phone if he left his at home or in their hotel room. Which happens to be a lot." I explained.

"How do you know the difference between Niall calling and Harry calling from Niall's phone?" Ashton asked.

"Harry calls three times. The first two he lets it ring twice then he'll hang up. The third time he'll let it ring all the way till I'm able to answer. Niall he just keeps calling and calling and calling or texting and texting and texting till I answer."

"Makes since. How many times has Niall called you?" Ashlynn asked.

"Now it's been like 25 this week. In totally I have no idea. Close or in the hundreds probably."

"Damn that boy wants some." Michelle said. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of the bunk.

"Yeah well he can't have some." Michael said. I put my phone on silent and put it on the charger so I won't hear Niall endless calling spree.

"What makes you think you can have some?" Michelle shot back at Michael. I laid back on top of Michael and rested my head back on his chest.

"Easy. She's my girlfriend." Michael said squeezing me and nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Girlfriend is just a title." The girls sung then broke into laughter.

"What? Why'd you just sing like that?" Michael asked.

"When we were freshmen in high school, we started this thing when anyone of us or our boyfriends said I'm their girlfriend or she's my girlfriend we sang girlfriend is just a title cause at the time when we started it there was this guy coming around and saying how girls don't owe boys anything even if you call them their girlfriend cause girlfriend is just a title." I explained.

"And it stuck ever since." Cameron said.

"Seriously? You guys are fucking weird." Luke said coming back and hopping onto his bunk.

"It was ninth grade and we had to take Sex Ed in order to graduate to tenth grade." Michelle defended.

"Plus you were just as a dork in ninth grade Luke." Michael said. "So don't you be giving smack on our girlfriends."

"Girlfriend if just a title." We sang while the boys groaned.

"This is gonna be the rest of the tour isn't it?" Ashton asked making us laugh.