Ch. 19

That night at the concert it was great. We had so much fun dancing around on stage together for the last time for a while. But when we came to our last song the girls decided it was best for me to talk.

"So guys," I started. "Just as a heads up I am being forced to say this by them. Anyways I sure did have a lot of fun on this tour especially today when we went to our old high school with the boys and breaking our siblings out of school."

"Sorry moms. And to be fair, when we took them to the movies after we didn't take them to any rated R movies." Cameron said.

"Well besides that one, uh what was it, Sisters?" Michelle added.

"Guys shut up about the movies. Remember? I'm the one who's staying behind to continue my edumication as my mom like to put it." I said. They all mumbled sorry. "Just make one promise for me while y'all are having fun with your boyfriends , oops I mean the boys, around the world?"

"No!" Ashlynn said. "Okay fine."

"Tell me everything that happens while I'm going to college parties." I smiled at the girls as Michelle said as long as I did the same. "Right well this next song is our version of She Looks So Perfect." And with that we started into our final song together before I separated from them.

-

After the boys finished up on stage we decided to all hang out at my place and go night swimming since Lillie is staying at a friends and my parents left after the concert to visit family in Georgia for a few weeks. As everyone was jumping in and grabbing floats and filling water balloons, I went inside to grab the lighter to light the tiki torches. I came back out and lit them. When I was done I sat the lighter down on the table next to the lawn chairs as two wet arms snaked around me and threw me in the pool. Coming to the surface of the pool Michael smiled at me and jumped in. I sighed and pulled off my pants and shirt seeing that I was already soaked and didn't really want to go in and get my swimsuit on. Plus they all seen me in my bra and underwear before and the girls were also in their bras and underwear.

"So, Lucy. You plan on doing college while we're sleeping with your best friends?" Luke asked. Michelle gasped and pushed him under the water as Michael came up under me so I would be sitting on his shoulders. When Luke came back up I nodded. Ashlynn got on Calum's shoulders as Michelle and Cameron did the same to Luke and Ashton.

"2 on 2 chicken fight?" Cameron asked. And just like that we were chicken fighting.

When we were done swimming we all just kind of laid around in my yard watching the sky since its the last time all eight of us are together. We pointed out constulations and made jokes about how they got there.

-

The next morning, I ended up waking up before everyone. I almost forgot that we all pretty much fell right there under the stars. Lillie must have stopped by to get something she left here and put the pop up canapy up so we wouldnt burn when the sun came up. I walked inside and over to the kitchen. My mouth was really dry so I grabbed a cup and filled it with ice water. I hopped up on the counter since my mom wasnt here to tell me otherwise. As I took a nice long sip from my water to rehydrate, someone walked into the kitchen. I put my cup down and gave a somewhat sad smile at Michael, whose back was turned towards me as he made himself what I'm guessing is coffee. As he waited for his cup to fill with coffee I hoped off the counter and walked up behind him. He spun around quickly and wrapped his arms around me taking me by suprise.

"Please come with us on our next tour. I'll make sure you're not an opening act if you dont want to. Please, Lucia. I dont want to lose you." He mumbled in my hair. I sighed as a tear started to fall. I compleatly forgot they were leaving today for their finally concert of the tour.

"Im sorry, Mikey. Maybe i can try and get tickets for one of your shows next year. But right now I really need to make my mom happy so she'll let me keep staying here and seeing Lillie. Even if that does mean going to college with a bunch of dorks in a subject I don't like with maybe two music classes." I said looking up at him. His eyes held so much sadness in them that its hard to belive such an angel could feel such a way. I gave a soft smile. "I promise I will go back on tour with you and everyone once this broken home isn't all as broken. And once that happens I'm pretty sure we'll be able to see each other a whole lot more. But for now, I can't go anywhere with anyone."

I pulled away from him and walked away not barring to see the sadness in his eyes or letting him see my tears.